TMZ reports Britney Spears is not being held hostage by her conservatorship, claims she could be under the conservatorship for life

F uck TMZ! Bunch of scumbags. 

The only difference between regular people that suffer from mental illness that are allowed to make their own choices and Britney is that Britney has money. 

Team Britney’s motive is so clear and it needs to be stopped NOW! jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, Applejack said:

you know she has a social media team? :whitney:

That’s what I hate the most. She’s playing into their hands. It’s exactly what they want and she’s giving it to them. I will never hold it against her because I think she’s a warrior for even being alive through this abuse, but to think not even her own “mother” and her paid son-of-a-potential-terrorist “boyfriend” would help her is infuriating. 

• Like 1

This says it all, we don't know the inside story but I will trust a team of doctors, lawyers, therapists, a judge and her family over fans who don't know the gravity of the situation. Mental health is not a joke:

"Lots of people think this is all Jamie lording over his daughter, but it's not the case. There is a slew of people involved in the conservatorship -- doctors, lawyers, therapists and a judge. There is no way Jamie could go rogue without one of the others taking it to the judge.

As one source very close to Britney told TMZ ... "These people who are screaming for the conservatorship to end, well if that happened and she hurt herself or died 2 weeks after would these people utter a peep? No way."

2 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

This says it all, we don't know the inside story but I will trust a team of doctors, lawyers, therapists, a judge and her family over fans who don't know the gravity of the situation. Mental health is not a joke:

"Lots of people think this is all Jamie lording over his daughter, but it's not the case. There is a slew of people involved in the conservatorship -- doctors, lawyers, therapists and a judge. There is no way Jamie could go rogue without one of the others taking it to the judge.

As one source very close to Britney told TMZ ... "These people who are screaming for the conservatorship to end, well if that happened and she hurt herself or died 2 weeks after would these people utter a peep? No way."

oh yes, the best way to cure severe mental illness is put the person under the huge pressure of to be an international popstar and  record album, do world tours and tv show like X-factor  

tenor.gif

• Love 7
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

oh yes, the best way to cure severe mental illness is put the person under the huge pressure of to be an international popstar and  record album, do world tours and tv show like X-factor  

tenor.gif

And who are you to think you know better than doctors, lawyers, therapists, an actual judge and her family? You are some random person on the internet who really doesn't know **** and could get her killed.

6 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

And who are you to think you know better than doctors, lawyers, therapists, an actual judge and her family? You are some random person on the internet who really doesn't know **** and could get her killed.

i can say the same about you or you know more because you are part of her team?
If they are on the right side why they don't do a press conference with Britney?

BECAUSE IS CLEARLY A TRAP FOR USE HER MONEY AND IF THE WHOLE WORLD IS WORRIED ABOUT THIS SITUATION THERE IS A REASON :lessons: 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Then she should stop working. LOL. You think that a lady with dementia that can't spend 2 weeks without hurting herself would be able to do this while being watched by thousands of people

tumblr_nzpwwxPZn91s56j7yo8_250.gifv

tumblr_lxwynz5BuL1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

tumblr_o2nl35wvjm1qlpnemo1_400.gifv

britney_thumbnail-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

f609166dd3aaf9e0bd98083e082abd40--britne

EcXVG38XsAAv8Xz.jpg

Spoiler

wow... britney on her own would hurt herself... but let her in high heels in the air, let her do acrobatics with minimal protections (she can't be on her own! imagine if she decides to jump? or to burn herself?) 

Unless you'd let a crazy chick doing acrobatics in the hair or jump from a tree during 100 night? :clownery:

Then you're the crazy one :clownery:

I'm talking about ******* coherence, either she's too crazy to not be ******* able to go on the internet on her own and then she should stop her career because mentally it's way too much to handle, even casual people would go mad if they were under the spotlight almost 24/7, either she doesn't stop her career and shall be freed. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Of course you know what’s going on hun.  

I’m not saying she still doesn’t need some support. Why I’m speaking up is for basic human rights!

What’s annoying is the people saying all this about her spelling out help etc In her dance moves. Stuff like that is totally ridiculing the movement & giving grim-reaper here ammo to come for us.

We need to continue to spread the facts! 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
37 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

A person who thinks logically.

• Love 6

This is such a sensitive subject, and we dont know the full story :comingthru:. If this story is valid, one can only fathom it if one knew what the actual mental illness is, and one must also have knowledge of different occurences that would suggest she needs the protection :ehum:

i just dont get the whole amnesia thing, that seems so suspicious. if she would just come out with her diagnosis, like Selena, at least we can grasp the situation a bit better and reflect from there. however the burned down gym is a heads up for sure tho, and she had a previous candle accident before, Lynne told. so that goes with the amnesia story right :dontlike:? and she doesnt remember what oops is about in carpool, and tells us to live in the present and forget the past. it is like she dont remember anything from Blackout era :tifftear:. Everything is so shady it's hard to see the light. conclusion: we really dont know **** :angietea:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

That’s what I hate the most. She’s playing into their hands. It’s exactly what they want and she’s giving it to them. I will never hold it against her because I think she’s a warrior for even being alive through this abuse, but to think not even her own “mother” and her paid son-of-a-potential-terrorist “boyfriend” would help her is infuriating. 

‘Paid son-of-a-potential terrorist’ is so gross to say. Wow

• Love 4