"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

27 minutes ago, Busybee said:

The biggest thing which I'm surprised only one person mention is that he said she wanted him to share it with us. Do you think he meant recent or back then? That is a huge deal if its recent. :gloriascary:

pretty sure he meant she wanted to share it with us back when it was first written but then the conservators destroyed it. I dont think she's had contact with anyone outside of her approved inner circle recently...

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, somuchbetter said:

pretty sure he meant she wanted to share it with us back when it was first written but then the conservators destroyed it. I dont think she's had contact with anyone outside of her approved inner circle recently...

Good point. You're probably right.

31 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Guys bookmark me. We’ll shortly get an Instagram post vaguely referencing Andrews video where they’ll try to discredit him through Britneys IG as if it was her calling him a liar. 

Maybe a picture quote with a caption like the one that was posted today, or a random screenshot or stock video of Britney, with a long caption in an attempt to discredit him. And Mr. Sam will jump in and egg on whatever BS they dish out 

:umok:

they did that last year on her IG when the Sam Lutfi emails and she put out the "all is well" video with the incredibly long caption that everybody knows she didnt actually write:icant2:

• Like 3

I never read this letter before... Now I'm affraid for her! Really, really worried! It's unbelievable, she was in this situation since 12 years and nobody absolutely nobody could help her??? It's not a life, I don't know how she's handle this! She has ******* big balls seriously. Sharon Osbourne, Tinashe, Miley, Rose Mcgowan especially please help this girl! :( She doesn't deserve this ****, nobody deserve this!!!

She was hightly on meds during Britney Jean, she could'nt work till' the end so they made a fake album with Mya! Omg, all the liiiiiiiiiiiiiiies! Only for money!!! No one wondering why she did'nt care about performing and lost passion in her eyes!

So Sam is a part of it... He's with her since 4 years and never said anything about it! Never did anything for get her free from these sharks!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Dirk said:

that's cool, I already knew that letter but didn't know that guy.

I wish that Israeli friend of her during 2008/2009, who helped to film For The Record too would come out of nowhere to speak how was Britney during that time and spill some knowledge,

I'm talking about this guy. I remember he did an interview for a Britney fan site some years ago (x-britney.com), someone find it please. From what I remember, he's back to Israel and he used to work in the military. He was seen with Britney a lot in 2008 always carrying a camera, he filmes a lot of stuff for For The Record and I remember from that interview there's A LOT, hours and hours of footage that didn't air.

Found something: The Sun reports that the dude’s name is Lee and he’s a former Israeli soldier. 

found more info on Lee: https://www.sopl.us/blog/my-journey-into-the-rabbit-hole-of-scammers-scoundrels-aloa-security-professionals-association-britney-spears

britbodyguard1.jpg

5bb3de78250000360038cb1d.jpeg?ops=scalef

original.jpg

original.jpg

293157605.jpg

That's Tsour Lee Adato. Both him and Andrew worked on principal photography in For the Record

Here's that interview you mentioned: https://web.archive.org/web/20090814113642/https://www.x-britney.com/colunas/entrevistas/004/

Spoiler

To begin, tell us a little bit about you, where you born and what are you doing right now

I’m 32, I was born in Israel and I live in L.A., but in this summer I’m in New York working on my album - I’m a producer/singer - and working to other artists as well.

How the opportunity to work in the documentary happened? That was your first work with Britney?

The documentary For The Record was just a piece of my work with Britney. First I was her personal security for 1 year (2007-2008). We become good friends and then I became her personal photographer, and of course was great to work with Britney and her family. It was an amazing experience!

What was the first idea to the doc? Britney just wanted to show some facts of her life or the idea was - besides that - to show the backstage of the Circus album?

Read The rest of this amazing interview click link below!

Work on a doc the director have lots of freedom to record it. It’s very different from a movie because the director knows exactly what he needs to do, and in a doc you can record whatever you want. The propose behind the doc was to show the world who is Britney Spears, the real Britney, and mainly to show her version of some polemic facts of her life. She also chose the scenes to make the cut.

Do you know how much did you record?

We filmed lots of scenes with Britney, I don’t know exactly how much, but it was probably 600 hours of footage and the final edition was just 60 minutes.

In one of your trips with Britney we saw you dancing with her in the pool with a camera. It was just for fun?

That was Brett’s footage and was just for fun. We used to dance hip-hop and create some moves, so me and Britney loved to dance and we just did that for fun.

Some days before the VMAs one video of Britney dancing to Mannequin was in the MSN website. It was you who filmed that? tell us about it and why it was revealed so near the VMAs… do you mind to show us another video?

It was filmed by me and I don’t know why it was showed near the VMAs. There’s no specific reason to be released on the internet… and I don’t have problems to show you some more but in this time I don’t have permission to do this.

And after all you and Britney still friends or it was just a professional thing? She seems to had lots of fun with you and Brett.

After the doc I decide that was time to work on what I love - Music - and when I worked with Britney she recorded a lot of my songs, just for fun, and it was really great! We still friends, she is so fascinating and have a wonderful family.

So as you was with Britney during lots of times, traveling, in the studio and recording the doc, could you tell us about the real Britney Spears in a few words? What was the most expressive thing about her?

I noticed that she is very honest and a simple person, she has such a big heart!

They also worked on unreleased songs too

Tsour was Britney's former security guard and photographer during 2007 and 2008. He filmed parts of her "For The Record" documentary and is also a record producer. In an interview he revelead Britney recorded some of his songs.
A song he did titled "Scorpio Girl" was offered to Britney and was not recorded. It was later used by X-Factor UK contestant Kitty Bruknell as her debut single in 2012.

Are you and Britney still friends or it was just something professional? She seems to have had lots of fun with you.
"After the documentary I decided it was time to work on my passion, music. When I worked with Britney, she recorded several things with my music, just for fun, and it was really great! We still are friends. She is a fascinating person and has an incredible family." (August 11, 2009)