"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

7 minutes ago, Dirk said:

that's cool, I already knew that letter but didn't know that guy.

I wish that Israeli friend of her during 2008/2009, who helped to film For The Record too would come out of nowhere to speak how was Britney during that time and spill some knowledge,

I'm talking about this guy. I remember he did an interview for a Britney fan site some years ago (x-britney.com), someone find it please. From what I remember, he's back to Israel and he used to work in the military. He was seen with Britney a lot in 2008 always carrying a camera, he filmes a lot of stuff for For The Record and I remember from that interview there's A LOT, hours and hours of footage that didn't air.

Found something: The Sun reports that the dude’s name is Lee and he’s a former Israeli soldier. 

found more info on Lee: https://www.sopl.us/blog/my-journey-into-the-rabbit-hole-of-scammers-scoundrels-aloa-security-professionals-association-britney-spears

britbodyguard1.jpg

5bb3de78250000360038cb1d.jpeg?ops=scalef

original.jpg

original.jpg

293157605.jpg

Of ALL people, why specific him? :deserves: because he is hot?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

I am glad that he has shown his face because that tells us again that the letter is valid and it is written by her and she in that letter speaks clearly of her thoughts and this is something fundamental, a good lawyer would have already used it.

This, I think this is good tbh

• Like 1

He seems really cool and I didn't realize how close of friends they were.  No wonder she was so comfortable being candid in that special.  I wonder if they still speak at all?  Probably not.

Maybe he didn't speak out sooner because of an NDA?

• Like 6
54 minutes ago, Dirk said:

that's cool, I already knew that letter but didn't know that guy.

I wish that Israeli friend of her during 2008/2009, who helped to film For The Record too would come out of nowhere to speak how was Britney during that time and spill some knowledge,

I'm talking about this guy. I remember he did an interview for a Britney fan site some years ago (x-britney.com), someone find it please. From what I remember, he's back to Israel and he used to work in the military. He was seen with Britney a lot in 2008 always carrying a camera, he filmes a lot of stuff for For The Record and I remember from that interview there's A LOT, hours and hours of footage that didn't air.

Found something: The Sun reports that the dude’s name is Lee and he’s a former Israeli soldier. 

found more info on Lee: https://www.sopl.us/blog/my-journey-into-the-rabbit-hole-of-scammers-scoundrels-aloa-security-professionals-association-britney-spears

britbodyguard1.jpg

5bb3de78250000360038cb1d.jpeg?ops=scalef

original.jpg

original.jpg

293157605.jpg

Who’s he? 7nGsrBx.gif