"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

30 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Britney needs to speak . Once and for all . But I think she’s doing it behind closed doors . If the general public knows her situation would it help her? It’s still a matter for the courts 

I think it helps to create pressure. If they are actually being criminals, with all eyes pointed at them, but yeah, that alone will not free her, but it can weaken or destabilize the enemies, in my opinion

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Damon said:

It's 5am here and I haven't slept so apologies for any errors - I transcribed it as quickly as I could :kiss:

After reading Kevin's article in People, I was amazed at how a lot of the focus was on Britney, their mother, to sell a story for People magazine instead of the focus being on Kevin.

What happened to Britney was a year ago and people need to get with the times.

And as far as Kevin saying Britney divorced him, she was forced to by her lawyers because she went to visit him in New York and he wouldn't see her and the children and her lawyers said if she doesn't divorce him, he's going to do it himself. So Kevin trying to play the innocent victim is hardly irrelevant. He left her and the babies. Her going on the mend partying two years ago has nothing to do with the situation now. She is a completely different person and most of their fighting was done back then because of his problem waking and baking to ********* at 5:00 in the morning. No one knows about these things because no one knows the truth. 

Her behaviour when her children got taken away because of her locking herself in the bathroom is understandable considering her friend at the door kept telling her "the cops are leaving, don't worry, stay in the bathroom". She was lied to and set up. Her children were taken away and she did spin out of control which any mother would in these circumstances. Her next visit took a toll as well.

She wasn't listening to her manager - he lost control so he wanted to scare her. Now this year, Britney has been silenced to speak about anything that's really going on. The people controlling her life have made 3 million dollars this year. 

She would love for new eyes to see her situation, but if she brings it up, she's constantly threatened that the conservators will take her kids away.

So how long does this go on? 

As long as the people are getting paid and she has no rights, it could go on for a while but it doesn't make it right at all.

Everyone is very quick to put a gloomy eye on Britney. Does anyone talk about Janet Jackson giving her baby to her brother? Hopefully, she won't do it with this child. 

Britney given her brother a 2 million dollar apartment - her mother a 4 million estate in Louisiana - and her father the best job in showbusiness. She is a very giving person and would love to get the respect she deserves. 

She would love for new eyes to see her situation, but if she brings it up, she's constantly threatened that the conservators will take her kids away.

So how long does this go on? 

As long as the people are getting paid and she has no rights, it could go on for a while but it doesn't make it right at all.

Everyone is very quick to put a gloomy eye on Britney. Does anyone talk about Janet Jackson giving her baby to her brother? Hopefully, she won't do it with this child. 

Britney given her brother a 2 million dollar apartment - her mother a 4 million estate in Louisiana - and her father the best job in showbusiness. She is a very giving person and would love to get the respect she deserves. 

• SAD
2 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

It’s not in the media yet.. Hope they pick up on it soon..

This is just horrible.. i just fear that she detoriated so much through this that she actually can’t manage her affairs. Let’s hope she’s still in there somewhere and not brainwashed / drugged to incapacity. Let’s hope for the best.

I read a quote the other day which fits perfectly to this situation.

“When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation may feel unfair, but stay above it trusting that other people eventually see the truth, just like you did.”

The truth always comes out. And when people play dirty, they never win in the end. We’ve been on to them for years, and now we have the confirmation we need to truly help her. They won’t win. Britney will

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Those dumb ****s i swear. she literally said at the end of the letter '' IF I SPEAK OUT IM THREATENED'' :hillary::clownery:

Tbh I didn't understand well what was going on at the beginning, only because I know a Britney's handwriting but I had never read this before so I was a little confused at first lol.

So what can u expect from the GP who don't know anything about this subject :yaknow: