Britney and Sam are hanging out at the park

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

She’s so cute! But I don’t trust the paparazzi pics. In some of them she has cellulite all over her legs and in others she doesn’t have any at all. They need to stop trying to make her look worse. She’s a queen and is as happy as ever! I hope she’s gotten to see SP and JJ

Most of her photos are shopped, in at least some of these we’d see her c section scar and we don’t. 

2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Not gonna comment about her shape as there’s nothing wrong with her but her clothes, brit cmon. Just once I want to see her wear something from Nordstrom not rue21

i don't know what to say, of course i love to see her enjoying her free times and be happy and relaxed but i wish she could be dressed and styled better. She is still young and beautiful and with little adjustments she can shine again, in these candids looks like a single mom who live in a walmart parking lot

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

she's obviously out of shape & the candids of her running look terrible, I hope that the medias won't publish these (I can already imagine people saying 'wtf she's crazy running barefoot outside, I mean even in her recent Instagram pictures many people are wondering if she's well lately). it may seem shallow, but guys, don't forget every one of her move is going to be studied/used against her/in her favour during her trial. 

but her body is kinda impressive considering that she has been in a facility last year, she has tested new medication, she hasn't been working for more than a year, her gym had been burnt down for 6 months, lockdown happened. it's far from being 'fat', it's just that she's never wearing outfits that fit her (even in POM when she had an amazing body). imagine if every woman out there was wearing this crop top + shorts? 80% would be 'fat' :sofedup:

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

A pesar de que sus captores habían estado negociando un escenario de matrimonio con el Sr. Trawick durante mucho tiempo antes de que explotara :ehum:

And it was evident that the wedding was not going to happen ...

1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

She is mentally and physically devastated due to medications. If she stays in the conservatorship until the end of the year, she will not work.

Maybe not new residency or tour (it's impossible with the virus, anyway), but I can see they pushing the narrative that she's having fun again recording music.

They need some pictures of her recording something, that's enough.

I also don't think Britney ready to be back, but her team never cared about her health. She wouldn't do meet & greets, her anxiety always shows and some fans had really bad experiences and saw her vulnerable, in a bad way.

Money speaks louder here.

Jason had to become co-conservator after the engagement, How **** up this can be for a woman? Her father and husband controlling her life... a real nightmare.

If Britney and Sam get engaged, I don't see being legit... More like "pretend" they're engaged, fake marriage, etc... For the show.

The judge needs to give the blessing, along with Jamie. 

• Like 1