Britney and Sam are hanging out at the park

20 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Sí, pero no porque esté discapacitada como usted dijo. Su situación legal es una farsa ideada por sus captores para mantener el control de ella y su dinero :britstare11:

Her legal situation is a sham to maintain control and money but she is disabled by a judge's order, legally this is so.
That later, her father breaks the law as he wants, that's something else, but she cannot marry.

5 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Jason had to become co-conservator after the engagement, How **** up this can be for a woman? Her father and husband controlling her life... a real nightmare.

If Britney and Sam get engaged, I don't see being legit... More like "pretend" they're engaged, fake marriage, etc... For the show.

The judge needs to give the blessing, along with Jamie. 

do you think these photos and videos (also on instagram) are staged to portrait her like a weirdo and justify her conservatorship?

1 minute ago, LLuvia said:

Her legal situation is a sham to maintain control and money but she is disabled by a judge's order, legally this is so.
That later, her father breaks the law as he wants, that's something else, but she cannot marry.

But the fact that it's a sham means they can dissolve the conservatorship at-will basically, as long as Jamie and Jodie are on board. They almost did this with Jason. The law also allows her to marry as long as Jamie gives her permission. Basically, it's possible for her to marry under the current legal arrangement if they find someon she's willing to marry who also wants to be part of the conspiracy :mj:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GMFlop said:

She's fat!!! 

It’s lockdown... we’re all fat.

Her body is still fire.

1 hour ago, Louis_j said:

vegan ice cream ? :calculating:

B&J, one of my favs :forkit: Makes me want to go on an ice cream date but I'd probably get too excited eating it and embarrass myself :tifflmao:

B&J vegan one is amazing  But I’m bias as a vegan I guess ha ha. 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

do you think these photos and videos (also on instagram) are staged to portrait her like a weirdo and justify her conservatorship?

I think it's a mix, they do like to show this bad side of her on social media, but Britney is weird nowadays.

She just seems completely out of touch with what's going on. It isn't her fault, and that doesn't mean the woman is dumb. Alienated by her "loved ones", she doesn't have contact with many people outside her circle. See how she's having so much fun... With her bodyguard and the boyfriend who looks more like a caretaker.

We don't see Britney with female friends, we don't see her going to places she usually don't go.

And I try to not go hard on her appearance because i'm not sure If she has a proper self image. 

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Being fat isn't a crime and to be honest  , like everyone in this thread, i can see her little belly. Britney don't need "yes men" anymore

I know. I wish her stans (all of us...) would at this point understand she needs and deserves our respect and understanding now after all that she’s been through instead of... just fatshaming. I mean we should respect women regardless of what they have been through but whatever

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Creo que es una mezcla, les gusta mostrar este lado malo de ella en las redes sociales, pero Britney es raro hoy en día.

Parece completamente fuera de contacto con lo que está pasando. No es su culpa, y eso no significa que la mujer sea tonta. Alienada por sus "seres queridos", no tiene contacto con muchas personas fuera de su círculo. Mira cómo se está divirtiendo tanto... Con su guardaespaldas y el novio que se parece más a un cuidador.

No vemos a Britney con amigas, no la vemos ir a lugares a los que normalmente no va.

Y trato de no ir duro en su apariencia porque no estoy seguro si ella tiene una imagen adecuada de sí mismo.

Britney's life since 2008 is very different.
She has no friends (only those allowed by her father and team, and they are only dark people)
She does not go places (only those allowed by her father and team)
She lives with unknown people that she has not hired (for example, bodyguards)
It is evident that these weeks she has been heavily medicated.

• Like 3

Glad She Has A Genuine Smile

On Her Face❣️ After Dealing With 
ALL Of The Judgment From Haters

And “Fans,” She Deserves True

Happiness. While EveryOne In This

Thread Was Living A Childhood,

‘Britney Was Already Working To

Pay The Bills, And Provide

For Her Family...

Here We Are, 30 Years Later...

‘Still Paying The Bills For The