Britney and Sam are hanging out at the park

5 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

And here I thought going to the Daily Mail comments section would be bad.  It’s a shame that some of the comments here are just as negative.

awkward britney spears GIF

That ensemble is atrocious. Those shorts look like they fit her in 1998, and the top looks like Dogpatch USA! She needs help!

Looks ridiculous! Dresses like a teenager. Seems like the boyfriend exploits her.

They're not wrong tho :tiffanynod: 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, GMFlop said:

She's fat!!! 

Britney isn’t fat, unfortunately she wears extremely unflattering clothes all the time.:ehum: No, I’m not saying she needs to wear haute couture to the park or the restaurant. I’m saying it’d be nice to see her get to a point where she looks regularly pulled together with neatly brushed hair and wearing a casual ‘n cute outfit that not only flatters her figure but is complimentary for her age. And no, I’m not saying she’s old. I mean it’s not the 2000s anymore. Britney’s stuck in a style rut. It isn’t that hard to put together a simple cute outfit.

But, sigh 😔, I know this is the Britney we’ll usually see whether in candids or the cringey instagram “photoshoot” session photos.:teigen: And those damn khaki shorts she seems to basically live in ... I wish those fugly shorts would’ve burned down instead of her gym.:jl:  Ok I’ll end on a nice note. Britney appears to be enjoying time out of the spotlight which is nice.:)

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, ubritney said:

I’ve seen on Twitter that the photos were shopped again. On the originals, she looks like she does on her Instagram photos.

Some stans are lying, they're the ones editing 

The paparazzi pictures are real. Her Instagram - nah.

The fact the stan edited her mask... :jl:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2