Britney and Sam are hanging out at the park

Am 18.6.2020 um 23:05 schrieb Otter:

She looks bad, not in good shape (and also doing all wrong...wearing gloves...and the mask not covering the nose)

I mean we knew that she is not in her best shape, but damn, those photos of her riding the bike... reminds me of Pretty Girls pics on the jeep and even so in 2015 she was in better shape than 2019-2020, anyway is good to see her outside her home even its looks that sam and the bodyguard are just walking the dog :(

Agree with you. She doesn´t has a bad figue. Acutally she looks completely normal and doesn´t need to lose any weight but when we compar with 2016 and 2017 she is out of shape. Since end of 2017 she constantly gained weight and now is out of shape since end of 2018  for being Britney Spears. Also horrible outfit again but that´s normal for her because it´s Britney ***** haha

• Like 1

Well first she does look good, second I think she wears what she likes and screw everyone else but also she probably in her head thinks “I’m just going to the park who’s gonna see” and then remembered she’s Britney Spears upon pap arrival 😂but also imagine 20 something years of being criticized literally no matter what, I’d have a real **** attitude and stop worrying about it too 

15 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

If she cared she would cover up a bit more. I just think she is working out for fun and eating a bit more fun stuff. She doesnt have anything planned so why be super strict? 

Oh trust me, I celebrate the carelessness. Totally. 

I agree that most of the time when people call her "fat" she's not fat at all, it's just the outfit that is unflattering. 

imo Britney always looked better with a little weight and tight jeans (like the costume for "mannequin" on circus tour, or for "you oughta know"). 

In these pictures it's not the best outfit she ever had but she looks comfortable and cute. And honestly the happiness she's getting for running in the grass is just giving me life ! Her happiness is contagious haha ! so honestly I couldn't care less about what she's wearing. She was not supposed to be seen, it's stolen pictures, so she just picked up clothes she liked and not clothes that would make great headlines. 

• Like 2