Britney and Sam are hanging out at the park

1 hour ago, Bigno said:

I certainly hope she is as happy as she looks here. 

On the one hand, I love to see her enjoying herself not giving a damn about anything. On the other hand, for someone so obsessed (on social media, at least) with being skinny as a needle and proving so, it's a bit sad to see the (most likely) effect of medication has had on her.

Anyways, if she is happy with her body, it's her ******* body and that is what really matters. She looks lovely

If she cared she would cover up a bit more. I just think she is working out for fun and eating a bit more fun stuff. She doesnt have anything planned so why be super strict? 

24 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Sarah Michelle Gellar when she said no to a Buffy reboot

:tired:

Although it was probably for the best

:tired:

I hate reboots and remakes, Buffy can't be destroyed by today standarts. Hopefully she always refuses, **** Joss and Fox money hungry ****s staring buffy the vampire slayer GIF

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I hate reboots and remakes, Buffy can't be destroyed by today standarts. Hopefully she always refuses, **** Joss and Fox money hungry ****s staring buffy the vampire slayer GIF

Ha ha agreed, as much as I'd love one it just wouldn't be the same.

The Veronica Mars recent reboot is a prime example :tiffanycries:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

This comment got me super excited because I thought you were talking about The Veronicas, but nope. I’m the only one who misses them :tiffanycries: :clown:

JUSTICE FOR THE VERONICAS! 

17 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Ha ha agreed, as much as I'd love one it just wouldn't be the same.

It's better keep some things in the past. 

I'm scared to watch the season 4 of Veronica Mars, read some harsh comments, so I pretend It ended with the movie they did some years ago. :teigen:

Eventually I will watch It for curiosity, but I need some courage first.gretchen base GIF

Edited by Buffybot
  • Leader
10 hours ago, Prime said:

I'm really happy to see how overly positive this thread is.

Love love love this, too. There were a few icky comments here, but to be honest the general consensus is positive. I think that's a reflection on how much Exhale has changed in 2020. I think years ago a topic like this had the potential to go down south REALLY fast. Glad to see the culture shift. Honestly, that's what we've been working so hard for.  

37 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

This comment got me super excited because I thought you were talking about The Veronicas, but nope. I’m the only one who misses them :tiffanycries: :clown:

JUSTICE FOR THE VERONICAS! 

Omigoshhh  I love love this song. 

But it's the only song I know from them :makeitrain:

23 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

It's better keep some things in the past. 

I'm scared to watch the season 4 of Veronica Mars, read some harsh comments, so I pretend It ended with the movie they did some years ago. :teigen:

Eventually I will watch It for curiosity, but I need some courage first.gretchen base GIF

Oh boy, VM is close to my heart so season 4 stung.

There are some redeeming traits to season 4 and its great to see (some) of the cast back together again but it's not the same show I once loved.

20x2bqro

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

those twitter stans edit photos and make a fuss over it, ugh I'm so annoyed
whatever her pictures are, she looks amazing, u have to understand that paparazzi use big zoom shots to take pictures and that's why she looks WAY BIGGER in photos than real life, she's pretty skinny and normal. and behind her legs.. they usually add cellulite on that since 2007 to sell magazines and trash her, we shouldn't even care and I hope she doesn't address that. I dream that she starts wearing clothing that doesn't show her belly anymore tbh so we couldn't have this type of discussion here. 

Usually some fans that complains about body shaming her are the ones editing the woman non-stop.

Having cellulite is normal, Brit's almost 40, a mother.

The thing is... Britney (her team) sells the image of her being this eternal **** Lolita and fit fanatic... When these pics pop up, obviously the general public will have questions. A never win situation, it's time to someone help her at least to dress up for some days, like yesterday. 

I don't think the papz edited anything, last time she mentioned this one of people from the agency said they could send the originals. Then her team deleted one video of Britney twirling to show she was skinnier than the pics, probably to end the story before someone sued. However, after this she clearly was obsessed for months about losing weight... it's unhealthy.

I just see as dangerous If they tell her these pictures from yesterday are edited by the papz. Britney has some image issues, so It needs to be carefully talked about. It really scares me what people around her can say about things like that, it can make her even more insecure.

• Like 8
33 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

She looks great, she's not in an era or promoting anything so she's free to be in the shape she wants. 

And even if she was i would be ok with her actual body. We need to change our perception of women body and stop with this "you have to be skinny to be loved" bull****. Britney doesn't need to change nothing she has earned her place in the industry a long time ago, she can do whatever she wants to.

1 minute ago, YannFrance said:

And even if she was i would be ok with her actual body. We need to change our perception of women body and stop with this "you have to be skinny to be loved" bull****. Britney doesn't need to change nothing she has earned her place in the industry a long time ago, she can do whatever she wants to.

THIS!!!!! Curves are in anyway!! Let her be the way she wants to be. If she wants to change her body, hopefully she does it for herself and NOT for anyone else 

• Like 2