Britney and Sam are hanging out at the park

• Content Curators
37 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

This is adorable! :fakecry: I hope this doesn't spark any gross comments about her body. This is what a normal body looks like, and I think it's refreshing. :bigkiss: Not a fan of her fashion, though, but whatever makes her happy. :idkney:

Stans on twitter are finding unedited pics of her tho

apparently the Papp have photoshopped these? Idk don’t come attacking me in just Saying wht I read on twitter

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

She cannot be married in a conservatorship ... and in the photos, you see that they have no chemistry, in fact, they never have.
They are destroying her mentally, that does seem admirable to her strength, I am sure that they have medicated her at this time and these photos are not a coincidence.

I hope someone really helps her, this is a sad story.

I believe the rumors that this is a fake relationship. I mean, Sam faked being a football player and a cop. Doesn't seem like too much of a stretch for him!

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

clearly her team hate her so much, why they can't buy these photos from paparazzi? She don't deserve other bad comments for unflattering pics. I haven't seen bad photos of Beyoncè in ages

Beyonce works with people respectable and capable people who are good professionals.
These photos are staged and show a woman who has received high medications.

I guess July 22 comes.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Side Note: Her Insta Pics Must Be Old, Because She Has No Bangs In These Pics 

In a post, he already said this @COCky They are past videos and they capture and when they see or need it, they upload that material to her Instagram.

• Like 4