Britney and Sam are hanging out at the park

Soo staged, they didn't even hide It lol.

It's bad seeing unflattering pics of her, but that's how she looks, the IG thing is extremely edited, so I hope stans stop with the old "Paparazzi photoshopped her pictures" please.

I think they will make her back to work sooner than we all thought.

• Like 5

She’s so cute! But I don’t trust the paparazzi pics. In some of them she has cellulite all over her legs and in others she doesn’t have any at all. They need to stop trying to make her look worse. She’s a queen and is as happy as ever! I hope she’s gotten to see SP and JJ

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Soo staged, they didn't even hide It lol.

It's bad seeing unflattering pics of her, but that's how she looks, the IG thing is extremely edited, so I hope stans stop with the old "Paparazzi photoshopped her pictures" please.

I think they will make her back to work sooner than we all thought.

She is mentally and physically devastated due to medications. If she stays in the conservatorship until the end of the year, she will not work.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

She’s so cute! But I don’t trust the paparazzi pics. In some of them she has cellulite all over her legs and in others she doesn’t have any at all. They need to stop trying to make her look worse. She’s a queen and is as happy as ever! I hope she’s gotten to see SP and JJ

it's called different lights and during the bike ride her belly isn't fit

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Omg how did you know I've been cheating on my diet!? :OMGney: 

I scoffed a vegan ben and jerrys last night :tiffsniffle:

vegan ice cream ? :calculating:

B&J, one of my favs :forkit: Makes me want to go on an ice cream date but I'd probably get too excited eating it and embarrass myself :tifflmao:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

She cannot be married in a conservatorship ... and in the photos, you see that they have no chemistry, in fact, they never have.
They are destroying her mentally, that does seem admirable to her strength, I am sure that they have medicated her at this time and these photos are not a coincidence.

I hope someone really helps her, this is a sad story.

Yes she can

She looks bad, not in good shape (and also doing all wrong...wearing gloves...and the mask not covering the nose)

I mean we knew that she is not in her best shape, but damn, those photos of her riding the bike... reminds me of Pretty Girls pics on the jeep and even so in 2015 she was in better shape than 2019-2020, anyway is good to see her outside her home even its looks that sam and the bodyguard are just walking the dog :(