Britney and Sam are hanging out at the park

She looks great and happy and free.  Screw the haters. :sendinglove:

Sam got hotter too mmmm. :milkney:  And I love that green dress :) 

Is she just going for a jog in circles or just randomly running back and forth though? LOL.  Girl shoulda worn a sports bra :P

Is her boyfriend trymg to embarrass her or Nah 😔

Or is this her team?

Or is it Britney living on her terms? She doesn’t have control of HER money, so let’s not forget she has to be approve for a nutritionist, world renown trainer, etc. I feel like they are punishing her. All the millions she got & she still get a monthly allowance. 

Did she have a ring on when she was running? 

Statements have been made! Idk if it’s from team Britney, Britney, or both? 

• Like 1

I'm really happy to see how overly positive this thread is. I genuinely almost had tears in my eyes seeing how truly happy she looked in those photos. I just think back on everything she has been through and has given the fans through the years, and it's just nice to know that she can still experience joyful moments like this. 

She's obviously transitioned into a new stage in her life. I know some are still so concerned with her appearance, but I think it's pretty obvious that it's not her focus anymore (or atleast for right now).

It seems to me that she is embracing being herself and is not concerned with upholding the "image" anymore and she looks the happiest I've seen her in a while. :) 

9 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

She’s so cute! But I don’t trust the paparazzi pics. In some of them she has cellulite all over her legs and in others she doesn’t have any at all. They need to stop trying to make her look worse. She’s a queen and is as happy as ever! I hope she’s gotten to see SP and JJ

It depends on lighting and movement. I have the same issue in pictures. 

10 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Side Note: Her Insta Pics Must Be Old, Because She Has No Bangs In These Pics 

There are bangs in the pictures the are just out of her face because she is running in some.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

don't be rude please, she don't deserve it, even celebrity can enjoy a little break from a super controlled lifestyle. If these photos are out you need to blame her team

9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Really??? What a disappointing comment. 

9 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Have to laugh at your observation skills hun.

:makeup:

9 hours ago, No Seas Cortés said:

IKR? This is a real healthy look for her and I always think she looks way happier when she isn’t “skinny as a needle” or working out constantly.

8 hours ago, YannFrance said:

And? She can be if she wants to. I'm so glad she's happy, all these #freeBritney comments seems so ridiculous right now lol

8 hours ago, nwonder said:

It’s lockdown... we’re all fat.

Her body is still fire.

B&J vegan one is amazing  But I’m bias as a vegan I guess ha ha. 

8 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Y’all calling her fat... post a picture of yourself right now so we can all judge you :)

8 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

She’s not fat, the paparazzi just photoshop her to look that way. It’s a conspiracy theory that I think you should be discussing :ineedthetruth:

6 hours ago, generation glory said:

Britney isn’t fat, unfortunately she wears extremely unflattering clothes all the time.:ehum: No, I’m not saying she needs to wear haute couture to the park or the restaurant. I’m saying it’d be nice to see her get to a point where she looks regularly pulled together with neatly brushed hair and wearing a casual ‘n cute outfit that not only flatters her figure but is complimentary for her age. And no, I’m not saying she’s old. I mean it’s not the 2000s anymore. Britney’s stuck in a style rut. It isn’t that hard to put together a simple cute outfit.

But, sigh 😔, I know this is the Britney we’ll usually see whether in candids or the cringey instagram “photoshoot” session photos.:teigen: And those damn khaki shorts she seems to basically live in ... I wish those fugly shorts would’ve burned down instead of her gym.:jl:  Ok I’ll end on a nice note. Britney appears to be enjoying time out of the spotlight which is nice.:)

tenor.gif

I certainly hope she is as happy as she looks here. 

On the one hand, I love to see her enjoying herself not giving a damn about anything. On the other hand, for someone so obsessed (on social media, at least) with being skinny as a needle and proving so, it's a bit sad to see the (most likely) effect of medication has had on her.

Anyways, if she is happy with her body, it's her ******* body and that is what really matters. She looks lovely