Britney posts video dancing to Justin Timberlake's "Filthy," JT responds

7 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney has no legal rights, she's a girl ...Her father and Lou control everything about her personal life.

Agreed. She IS like a KID. Even her sons see her as a kid. That Jayden live stream was so revealing.

You'd think her handlers would let her, their "unstable" -- allegedly-- captive cash cow use a platform to millions of people and communicate whatever comes to mind? LOL 

We'd be getting tons  "Free Britney" video messages from Britney herself by now. Best Wendy Williams Tea GIFs | Gfycat

• Like 5

Idk. I don't watch that video and think she's mentally unstable. I don't really feel that way about any of her videos or pics. I think she's always had a different sense of humor and has always been a bit quirky. I think the deleting and reposting thing is just an insecurity issue if anything. She seems happy to me. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

She's mouthing the lyrics "put your filthy hands all over me" even though it doesn't sync up to the music. She was indeed playing "Filthy."

ezgif-6-fb77684cd010.gif

Best Wendy Williams Tea GIFs | Gfycat

OK Jordy, let's say she was indeed listening to filthy. That still doesn't prove she edited the clips together. She definitely isn't the one writing those cringey captions. Britney is not using Instagram.

Sorry hun... 

(but deep down you know it, you're smart,

Mr. 'I was Once Threatened by Papa Spears for Fighting the Conservatorship', you)

Wendy Williams GIF - Wendy Williams Shade - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Has anyone noticed the Jamie Lynn Spears comment on the first video... ?

"Blogs are already plotting their outrageous stories...you keep having fun and looking cute tho!!"

Shade or no shade? Seems a little sarcastic.

I think it's definitely shade to us fans

3 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I am having trouble understanding why some people refuse to believe these posts are by her. What benefit does her team get from faking this caption when we have proof Britney was listening to Justin Timberlake's music. 

Jordan, why would you let your enslaved-through-corrupted-legal-means daughter, who only is/was allowed to do pre-approved and cue-carded TV interviews until recently, post freely on social media to millions of people...

Or do you think the conservatorship SHOULD be in place? Oh?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RebelMe said:

You guys are overthinking it. She’s healthy and happy. Brit is having fun. This theory that it’s not her posting and she looks like a child is too much. I have a lot of friends that are older and are joyful as her. Let’s appreciate it, and Brit already said that she will post whatever she wants and she’s trying love herself more. We all have insecurities, and I think it’s amazing seeing her posting something that I personally would be too shy or insecure to share. Stop with the paranoia and let’s appreciate the good energy that she’s delivering to us. 

Yasss, just let her be!:letitburn:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I am having trouble understanding why some people refuse to believe these posts are by her. What benefit does her team get from faking this caption when we have proof Britney was listening to Justin Timberlake's music. 

So that people think that her are obsessed with him and that she does not have stable health.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

He replied! I camt figure out how to post it here!

He didn’t, either that or he deleted it, I can’t find it anywhere on either of her videos  but I saw a screenshot on “comments by celebs” Instagram with his reply so I’m pretty sure it’s fake