Britney posts video dancing to Justin Timberlake's "Filthy," JT responds

I hate that man to the core of my existence but she looks super happy and beautiful we love to see it :katycream:

She's gonna get a lot of media coverage from this, please don't forget to spread #FreeBritney if you have a platform.

the next court date is near. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
  • Leader
10 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

This is hilarious and so controversial. I like the second video where she's actually kind of killing it and serving. I mean, publicly referencing your famous ex from 20 years ago, who is married with a child (and moving **** and sultry), while you're in a "relationship"? Who does that?! Hmmmmm.

Queen of NGAF :goat:

• Like 1

I don't know who is running Britney's Instagram now :calculating: but her posts and captions are getting crazier and more weird everyday... :waitwhat::huh:

I personally don't believe that Britney would write that caption about Justin... but maybe I'm wrong :decisions:didn't she only acknowledge her breakup with Justin in: For The Record and in that weird video where she said "Justin is really cool"  circa 2016? (+in 2003 obviously)...?

Maybe it's just Lou - loosing her mind cause of lock-down and corona :lolnoworries::explainlol:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lukass1896 said:

I don't know who is running Britney's Instagram now :calculating: but her posts and captions are getting crazier and more weird everyday... :waitwhat::huh:

I personally don't believe that Britney would write that caption about Justin... but maybe I'm wrong :decisions:didn't she only acknowledge her breakup with Justin in: For The Record and in that weird video where she said "Justin is really cool"  circa 2016? (+in 2003 obviously)...?

Maybe it's just Lou - loosing her mind cause of lock-down and corona :lolnoworries::explainlol:

Why would Britney let Lou make a post like this? :huh::huh::huh: like..... you're understimating her

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

she talked about him in 2013 a few times