Britney posts video dancing to Justin Timberlake's "Filthy," JT responds

This only confirms that she isn't the one posting on her Instagram. That video is just like the others, recorded by Britney on a sub-par phone to some other music at her home. These clips are edited cheaply by someone else, the JT music clearly inserted to create headlines and controversy. The deleting of stuff is annoying.

But I do not think this is Britney using her Instagram.

Lou You feel me? Wendy Williams Tea GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

• Love 1
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, senammoises said:

Why would Britney let Lou make a post like this? :huh::huh::huh: like..... you're understimating her

:umwtf:umm, Britney doesn't have to LET Lou do stuff like that... Lou has enough control to do what she wants, without Britney's permission :mhm: just sayin' :nyschool:

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she talked about him in 2013 a few times

Oh really? :waitwhat: I guess I'm a flop fan a little bit :selenerz::flop:

3 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

:umwtf:umm, Britney doesn't have to LET Lou do stuff like that... Lou has enough control to do what she wants, without Britney's permission :mhm: just sayin' :nyschool:

Again... you're understimating her... Lou may have control about her career businesses but not about her personal life. Britney is not a kid. 

2 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Well, she first talked about Holy Grail when visited the kids cancer foundation during the Ooh La La promo with Ryan Seacrest, and then she mentioned her first kiss was with Justin during the Desert Performance interview, and then during the BJ promo she was asked about the denim outfits, she said it was her idea and that she still had the dress, and I think there she says she "hasn't seen him in 10 years". I think it's precisely from this interview -> :waitwhat:

And yeah, she talked about him later, but I don't remember the years, I think it was in 2016 with Mario Lopez and then there was this Q&A where she said she'd love to collaborate with him, which I think was 2017 

Or maybe I'm just making up this whole thing :yaknow: :blol:

• Like 1
Just now, senammoises said:

Again... you're understimating her... Lou may have control about her career businesses but not about her personal life. Britney is not a kid. 

:umwtf::umwtf: umm, Britney is under a "GENERAL CONSERVATORSHIP", which means that her whole life (including her "buisness life" [finances] + her "personal life") is being controlled...:mhm:sadly... :decisions:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, senammoises said:

Britney has no legal rights, she's a girl ...Her father and Lou control everything about her personal life.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

This only confirms that she isn't the one posting on her Instagram. That video is just like the others, recorded by Britney on a sub-par phone to some other music at her home. These clips are edited cheaply by someone else, the JT music clearly inserted to create headlines and controversy. The deleting of stuff is annoying.

But I do not think this is Britney using her Instagram.

Lou You feel me? Wendy Williams Tea GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

Everything you just said. 

Theyve honestly ruined every last bit of credibility and dignity Britney had. They have made her look like such a weirdo on social media. All this art and stupid twirling video **** just alludes to what people already think - she’s mad and mentally unstable. 

Britney would not be posting this weird ****. Going back years ago she used to write to the fans on a personal level. We’ve seen her in chaotic and in documentaries. She’s not this utter weirdo that’s she’s painted to be. 

It’s so ******* annoying how the vast majority of people believe this is her and try to defend those who say she’s not running her social media. Wake the **** up. The woman can’t make the most basic decisions in her life. She hasn’t given an honest interview in over a decade without scripted and pre approved questions/answers. Why the hell are they going to let her let loose on social media?! The answer is - they are NOT. Lou Taylor and the rest of her team are running the show like they have done since 2008. No wonder she went crazy in 2007. It’s this kind of behaviour that’s been going on for years and now in 2020 we can safely say that they have won. They’ve officially taken over one of the most famous women in the world and ruined her legacy. 

And for the record she spoke about JT in an interview in 2013 and wasn’t phased at all by asking if she’d spoken to him recently. She said she hadn’t saw him in like 10 years and that she liked one of his songs. It’s not really weird if she’s singing one of his songs on a workout. It was like 20 years ago they dated she’s had kids in that space and so has he. She’s well and truly moved on from that.

• Love 2
  • Like 4