Britney posts video dancing to Justin Timberlake's "Filthy," JT responds

12 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Yeah cause Britney talking **** about him in Chaotic was just nice behavior? She was guilty and admitted it. 

Really? You're comparing Chaotic with everything Justin has said about Britney, who humiliated her ********, emotionally, professionally.

Stop making a woman feel guilty because she had ****** attraction with another guy.

Imagine making a woman feel bad and guilty because she reconsiders  things of her intimate and sentimental life due to the continuous infidelities of her partner (and yes, Britney did not handle the situation well, but that does not mean anything, does not entitle to no one to publicly humiliate her).

Justin Timberlake has no right to lessons anyone about fidelity and loyalty since he is unfaithful to his wife and this is more serious because publicly there are photos of him holding hands with another woman and he has a family.

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Really? You're comparing Chaotic with everything Justin has said about Britney, who humiliated her ********, emotionally, professionally.

Stop making a woman feel guilty because she had ****** attraction with another guy.

Imagine making a woman feel bad and guilty because she reconsiders  things of her intimate and sentimental life due to the continuous infidelities of her partner (and yes, Britney did not handle the situation well, but that does not mean anything, does not entitle to no one to publicly humiliate her).

Justin Timberlake has no right to lessons anyone about fidelity and loyalty since he is unfaithful to his wife and this is more serious because publicly there are photos of him holding hands with another woman and he has a family.

Since when is holding hands infidelity? 

56 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Since when is holding hands infidelity? 

I don't think it is but Justin did do her dirty for his own benefit. I don't think you need to publicly drag an ex the way he did because of a breakup. Couples break up all the time, and infidelity is not that uncommon. Justin dragged her through the mud for 2 reasons:

1.) To benefit his own career

2.) To hurt her and damage her image

Britney was still considered the good girl at the time, talking about their *** life was absolutely unnecessary and served only to hurt her image, since she publicly discussed wanting to stay a virgin.

Personally what I think about all of this? I feel like she has healed from her POV a traumatic breakup which could be one of the reasons for her unraveling. I’m glad she is moving on. Honestly she is so sweet :)  the way she even celebrated Mariah’s birthday and said her fav album from her is butterfly!