Britney posts video dancing to Justin Timberlake's "Filthy," JT responds

1 minute ago, ABBADABBADOO said:

JUSTIN COMMENTED IT. He Just post something like: 🙌🙌🙌🙌😜. A d after 10 minutes he deleted it. Please tell me someone did an screenshot? :disappointed:

You saw it on her post? If so I’m going to go ahead and apologize to busybee for saying anything my bad, but if you guys go to commentsbycelebs Instagram they have a screenshot posted 

7 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

He didn’t, either that or he deleted it, I can’t find it anywhere on either of her videos  but I saw a screenshot on “comments by celebs” Instagram with his reply so I’m pretty sure it’s fake 

He did delete :tiffanycries: I wonder why though

Just now, Busybee said:

He did delete :tiffanycries: I wonder why though

I’m sorry to have said anything I should’ve waited I just assumed the worst you know how the internet be, I think he deleted it for obvious reasons although very out of character for him not to want all that attention, whatever he’s the worst lol 

1 minute ago, Amanda1822 said:

I’m sorry to have said anything I should’ve waited I just assumed the worst you know how the internet be, I think he deleted it for obvious reasons although very out of character for him not to want all that attention, whatever he’s the worst lol 

I'm wondering if Jessica said something to him. Who knows.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I know we had one of the world's biggest breakups 20 years ago

I don’t believe that Britney would actually say this. Not like that either. And didn’t they break up in 2002 (18 years ago?) I believe so. Who does Lou/whoever think they’re fooling? So weird C’ship handlers obsessively read this forum. And JL can hush.:nyschool:

• Like 4

This HAS to be Lou. Britney acknowledging the break-up for the first time since "*********" in 2005? :OMGney: Britney mentioning Justin for the first time since like 2016 when she said she'd collab with him? I don't buy it. :nonono: 

But also, JL's comment about the blogs has me cackling. She's calling you out, Jordy! :gelis: And Sam praising her is the cutest thing. And good for JT for commenting on it.

I'm here for a 2020 collab. :groovin:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This HAS to be Lou. Britney acknowledging the break-up for the first time since "*********" in 2005? :OMGney: Britney mentioning Justin for the first time since like 2016 when she said she'd collab with him? I don't buy it. :nonono: 

But also, JL's comment about the blogs has me cackling. She's calling you out, Jordy! :gelis: And Sam praising her is the cutest thing. And good for JT for commenting on it.

I'm here for a 2020 collab. :groovin:

She’s mentioned the breakup on dozens of occasions. She always cites it as the beginning of things going downhill