Britney posts video dancing to Justin Timberlake's "Filthy," JT responds

You guys the east coast/west coast rap feud is over.

Britney killing the corona virus with kindness.

Are Mariah and "I don't know her" from the block next?

I feel like this is an indication that she is finally healed... She finally forgave him!

She is living in the light!

She is a mother.

A sister.

An icon.

She is belinda...er, Britney Jean

oprah winfrey GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Our girl's smart. Dancing a JT song to create controversy, and not any song but one produced by Danja :gelis: She knows what we want and I'm here for it :badgirl:

Still don't believe she wrote that, but this proves that sometimes she decides what goes on her feed. I guess she tells someone to post something along with a photo she likes or something like that.

• Like 2

this could be ANY song. Only the 2nd video actually looks like it follows the flow of the song for a second or 2. 
I don't believe it's her posting, don't believe it's that song, and I don't believe she would write about the breakup saying it's 20 years ago when it's actually 18...
This is reaching, stretching, and creating caos just for the sake of it. 

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, joanhs said:

this could be ANY song. Only the 2nd video actually looks like it follows the flow of the song for a second or 2. 
I don't believe it's her posting, don't believe it's that song, and I don't believe she would write about the breakup saying it's 20 years ago when it's actually 18...
This is reaching, stretching, and creating caos just for the sake of it. 

She's literally mouthing the words, don't be so dramatic.

• Like 4