Britney posts a video thanking the people out there working during this time

6 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Like she sent anything to anyone. 

All I am saying. All of the celebs are annoying as hell preaching about quarantine and shizz from their mansions when millions of ppl wont have place to sleep nor anything to eat in few weeks.

And bit hypocritical of her to preach about self quarantine,considering she was on a airplane few days ago during biggest WW pandemic. Bit irresistible don't ya think.

also, did will smith completely ignored her? lol

12 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Like she sent anything to anyone. 

All I am saying. All of the celebs are annoying as hell preaching about quarantine and shizz from their mansions when millions of ppl wont have place to sleep nor anything to eat in few weeks.

And bit hypocritical of her to preach about self quarantine,considering she was on a airplane few days ago during biggest WW pandemic. Bit irresistible don't ya think.

At least she tries to spread some positivity.....maybe you could learn from her.

As a health care professional working on the front lines, I can honestly say that this 10 seconds (all though might not mean much to some) means a lot to me. This virus sucks. We’re in such a dark time right now and just a little bit of light can brighten someone’s day. Britney has had such a ****ty life and the fact that the still chooses to be positive and grateful speaks volumes to who she really is. Stay positive and stay safe y’all :kiss: 

• Like 3
21 hours ago, EasyThere said:

When? She’s been in Louisiana for at least 2/3 weeks now. Leave her be.