Britney posts a video thanking the people out there working during this time

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Like she sent anything to anyone. 

All I am saying. All of the celebs are annoying as hell preaching about quarantine and shizz from their mansions when millions of ppl wont have place to sleep nor anything to eat in few weeks.

And bit hypocritical of her to preach about self quarantine,considering she was on a airplane few days ago during biggest WW pandemic. Bit irresistible don't ya think.

She three weeks at her mother's house and she better than anyone knows what it is to be isolated.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Like she sent anything to anyone. 

All I am saying. All of the celebs are annoying as hell preaching about quarantine and shizz from their mansions when millions of ppl wont have place to sleep nor anything to eat in few weeks.

And bit hypocritical of her to preach about self quarantine,considering she was on a airplane few days ago during biggest WW pandemic. Bit irresistible don't ya think.

Well, at least she's being thankful with those that are putting their lives at risk so she has something to eat, unlike others, including non-celebrities. Nor she's comparing her conservatorship quarantine to being in jail or complaining about it.

And it's not like she can do a lot when Jamie is the one controlling her money anyways. :yaknow: 

Also we don't know since when she traveled to Lousiana. 

And there are other celebrities that are actually doing something, like Lady Gaga who asked the big companies to donate money, not the normal people. Or Katy Perry donating 10% of whatever she sells. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

annoying as hell preaching about quarantine and shizz from their mansions when millions of ppl wont have place to sleep nor anything to eat in few weeks.

And bit hypocritical of her to preach about self quarantine

I can't...