Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

Yeah but calling someone "******* gay" is a little rude. I get he's a teen but that's just not kind.

Lol I guess

its just a really common teen slang word 

not saying it’s right 

but then again it’s Jamie and he probs HATES HIM

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Short Recap.

• Jayden likes Sam and Lynne.

• Someone asked if his grandpa is a jerk and Jayden said, “Yeah he’s a pretty big ****. He’s pretty ******* gay as ****. He can go die.”

He HATES Jamie. :fu:

(I’m gonna sound old and PC af, but I wish he did not use the word gay in that way and not cuss so much. Ok Boomer lol I know I’m old.)

• Yes he did say he asked about music and she was like I think I’ll quit. And he’s like you make a lot of $ off it, smth to that effect.

• He didn’t really answer about Britney’s cship situation like he drifted off didn’t finish what he was saying. But he did say he’s trying to do something as far as helping her. He’s 13 but not stupid. These boys know smth is NOT right in Britney Land, whether it’s the cship itself, Britney’s handlers or maybe Britney herself.

• He is interesting in producing music.

• School is good and easy for him.

• Preston is doing good.

Thats all I remember but everyone else is saying the same. Good livestream. And btw he really wants people to follow him on YouTube lol.

️ETA this** Also Jayden said he and his brother saw Britney 2 days ago (Sunday) and he’ll see her in 2 weeks.

7 minutes ago, rik said:

GUYS THIS ISN'T A GAME ANYMORE, IT'S NOTA CONSPIRACY

Yup!

And to ppl sad for no new music, Dw: we have plenty of bops by B to tide us over 😊

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

Lol I guess

its just a really common teen slang word 

not saying it’s right 

but then again it’s Jamie and he probs HATES HIM

I totally agree and I guess I understand what he meant but it was a little shocking like... "OH!" 

You would think that since his family is so much in the spotlight he would know what types of stuff is problematic especially given his mom won the GLAAD award. I am guessing he learned this behavior from his dad...aka Jesus

• Like 4
  • Content Curators
10 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

No I won't say "Ok Boomer" I agree 100%

He sounds really homophobic and sorry that bothers me (At least he didn't say f***ot tho) he also made an autism joke in one video and that upset me. But then again he is in that age of "edgy" hunour

Oh lordy

atleast he’s a nice person and is talking to his moms grown fans 

hes a middle school boy y’all better not start criticizing him 

I can lay u a bet he’s not homophobic 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Oh lordy

atleast he’s a nice person and is talking to his moms grown fans 

hes a middle school boy y’all better not start criticizing him 

I can lay u a bet he’s not homophobic 

Oh yeah, I'm just saying it SOUNDS that way. And yes I commented to him (y'all don't call me a **** just put one comment) saying I thank him for speaking out