Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

• Content Curators

Aw I just looked at his page cause y’all said he posted some free Britney thing

he probs didn’t even realize what that was 

he just makes fun goofy content and vids (like his mom :otears:) He probs wants to be some type of YouTuber

i did see that he doesn’t follow his more

probs after her recent insta posts with Sam :ohi:

• Like 3

Good luck silencing her CHILDREN!!!!!

After Preston stood up to Jamie. Now Jayden is speaking out..... a restraining order protecting them!!! ish is going dowwwwwwwwn y’all 

Not a Kevin fan, but bet he would absolutely let them testify either in court or by video feed ! They sadly have no doubt seen/been through some unimaginable situations bc of their “grandfather”

Just imagine the boys are the ones to get their mama set free 😭😭😭

• Like 1
3 hours ago, G-unit said:

I swear...if this fan base turns this CHILD’S instagram into a platform to discuss his mother’s business/situation, then how sad.  I’m sure this kid is so excited to finally be on social media and be able to communicate with his friends and do his own thing.  Turning it into a Free Britney platform will, likely, lead to him having to deactivate his account.  Realistically, regardless of how she feels, does anyone actually think BRITNEY would want her fans trying to discuss this situation with her minor son?

I know! I'm so scared for him

At the end of the day, he's still an underage kid. I'm pretty sure his father (maybe even Britney too if she's aware) will check his social media every now and then to see nothing crazy is happening and that his life isn't in danger. The minute one Britney fan says something, stricter precautions will be taken and like someone else said, Britney will never forgive the fans. Then she will really disappear. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

K-Fed may have been a ****ty husband and an overall a$$h0le to Britney but I'm sure as a father, he's a good one and taking their safety into top consideration, especially knowing who their mother is. 

Yeah as much as I hate to admit it, he’s not a total *******. I don’t think he deserves dad of the year award but yeah, he’s not the type of guy who would let his kids starve. It’s probably why Britney is more chill with him now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Omg Jayden lmao boy just came through with not a single **** to give.  When he called Jamie a ******** I died (even though he used gay as a derogatory adjective).  Hopefully the time he recalled Britney saying “idk maybe I’ll just quit music” was a long time ago and she’s changed her mind :sad face:  

• Like 7

So sad that this is what they’ve been reduced to....

besides a gaming computer and AirPods they are practically living like peasants when their mom is a superstar 💔

“ what’s it like to be the son of a superstar“

” not what it’s cracked up to be“ 😭

Also beyond stood up for Lynne and Sam

• Like 8