Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

It's sad that he seems to be forced to talk about Britney's situation in these instagram lives...

On the other hand, he himself said that he would tell the truth about Britney if he hit 6,000 followers so... :airpls: this is literally insanity, can Lou technically get him in trouble for this?

• Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, armrunner1998 said:

It's sad that he seems to be forced to talk about Britney's situation in these instagram lives...

On the other hand, he himself said that he would tell the truth about Britney if he hit 6,000 followers so... :airpls: this is literally insanity, can Lou technically get him in trouble for this?

He wasn’t forced.  Seems like he just went live for fun and Britney fans were asking questions.  He said he had no problem talking about it.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

She has been so disconnected from music for so long. Glory was great because she is talented not because I believe her whole heart was in it. 

I will say maybe she thinks quitting music would free her as well. It hasn’t yet with years of no music. Who knows. 

Ive accepted the retirement which is why I barely come on here anymore. I just want a last solid album to bow out to. Please. 

Its so weird that Jayden is old enough to talk to us. I still remember him as a baby. Feels like yesterday 

Oh I hear ya, I’ve accepted at this point that she may never put music out again, but I truly think she will.  She said she gets bored easily many times.  I think, especially once she’s freed from all of this (if ever), she will feel so liberated and want to express herself artistically.  It’s probably really tiring having all these people around making decisions on behalf of her.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, armrunner1998 said:

I don't think they save automatically sadly :ohdear: I was hoping someone got a screen recording of it though, it was only like 10 minutes long

I have the screen recording ... it’s almost 20 minutes long. But I don’t know where to upload it. 

• Like 1

One thing I will say is I was extremely shocked by the amount of profanity he uses. He answered all my questions but started each with saying "****,..." I asked him if he wanted to be famous or just a regular person. He said "****, I thought I wanted to be a music producer but idk"

He later brought Sean up, who he said was with his tutor and Sean said hi. You could also hear Kevin in the background and Jayden said he didn't want his dad to walk in on him live streaming 

• Like 4