Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

Just now, KylieLanguage said:

Oh yeah, I'm just saying it SOUNDS that way. And yes I commented to him (y'all don't call me a **** just put one comment) saying I thank him for speaking out

I asked several questions. In my perspective, he WANTS to talk to the public. As long as he's not being harassed, etc. He just wants to be a normal teen. He even said he doesn't mind that people always ask about Britney. 

I just find it interesting he's only 3 years away from Britney's age when Baby One More Time came out...and I am pretty sure she was treated way worse by the public. But then again, look how things turned out

• Love 2
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, SuperRhaj said:

I don’t like this at all. All the weirdos have an open window to leech on him now and this is not okay. Guys, please, these are Britney’s babies. Love Brit with all your might, but leave her children out of this. I understand JJ is the one putting himself out there but he is still a kid. 

As per Brit, the music industry is a toxic place (no pun intended). If her heart is not in it, the product is no good anyways. Quit music if you want to, Brit. You’ve given us enough. 

I agree 100%

I see so many fans whining on Insta begging her not to quit and it annoys me. They are obvs casual fans who don't know the whole situation. I hope she does quit. I just want her to be happy!

And yes I hope more than anything her sons will be safe. I only left one comment and am not messaging or saying anything else. I hope other fans do the sane

• Like 1

Ok the fact the people are asking things about #FreeBritney to this kid it's ****ed up. Guys please have a little bit of respect towards her family, specially the kids, it's disrespectful. :ineedthetruth: Kudos to him to at least answer the questions related to her mom politely and even about the movement.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

I asked several questions. In my perspective, he WANTS to talk to the public. As long as he's not being harassed, etc. He just wants to be a normal teen. He even said he doesn't mind that people always ask about Britney. 

I just find it interesting he's only 3 years away from Britney's age when Baby One More Time came out...and I am pretty sure she was treated way worse by the public. But then again, look how things turned out

Oh yeah I just saw ppl earlier freaking out being like "DON'T BE A CREEP" and wanted them to know I kniw these are Brit's pride and joy. I am so happy he is responding and speaking out. I'm actually glad to know he knows of the things in her career, it shows he cares about her and what she has been through 💓britney spears crying GIF

• Like 3
Just now, KylieLanguage said:

Oh yeah I just saw ppl earlier freaking out being like "DON'T BE A CREEP" and wanted them to know I kniw these are Brit's pride and joy. I am so happy he is responding and speaking out. I'm actually glad to know he knows of the things in her career, it shows he cares about her and what she has been through 💓britney spears crying GIF

I don't think its creepy at all! There's obviously a line that you don't cross but interestingly enough, he seems willing to share all.

• Love 1
  • Like 2