Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

2 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Jayden James has recently joined Instagram (@jayden_federline) and since then, he’s posting some crazy and cool vids on his feed and stories. Today, he did a shoutout to some profiles, so people would follow his YT Channel. 
One of these profiles he shouted out was actually part of the #FREEBRITNEY movement! 
In addition to that, he’s also replying and liking comments regarding  the love everyone feels for Britney. He seems to be a cool and nice kid and I hope these boys save her from those leaches! 
Mommy’s proud of you baby! 

:makeitrain:

jsYQDib.png

kCLqEYF.png

jPmF8xI.png

VWr9thT.png

xlJCpJ0.png
d1bkWnh.png

oDPuYCl.png

• Like 3

My thoughts exactly. I'm glad someone brought it up. The topic title so misleading and is so clickbait-y. He was starting an IG account so he's obviously more focused on doing shoutouts to please potential followers. There's no hidden motive. It's just a kid doing shout outs and is super excited to even be getting attention from other IG users. And honestly, like he even cares about the movement. :cutebrit:

• Like 4

For those blaming the accounts for asking jj to do a shoutout @britney_queen_truth has responded. The thing is, DO NOT harass jj no matter how much you love his mom and don’t acuse people of doing it, without proof. Everything should happen naturally, we don’t have the right to say to him anything about what’s going on with his mom. His not a child anymore, I guess he will find his own way someday and the truth will appear.

2 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

You sure that’s him? (Before I go poking around to see if it’s actually him) Cause did someone here said people were making fake accounts pretending to be family members of Britney? :schoolingtime:

Well, he made an IGTV today, but I don’t want to feature his face in here. 

The child of his own will has done that....nobody has manipulated it or forced it but please be polite and very discreet.

The child has been trying to get attention for 2 years, before the child had another Instagram that was open.

My impression is that the child loves, misses and wants his mother's freedom.

The child needs his mother.

You forget that the child lives in this environment.

• Like 9