Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

4 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Guys, this account should have it uploaded soon. 

Ugh I can't wait to rewatch it. My friend and I are SPAZZING cannot believe what we just watched and I wanna watch it AGAIN! He honestly seems like he doesn't give a **** about what we/team Britney thinks. He seems like he's just out here trying to promote his youtube channel. TBH its very reminiscent of Original Doll era...he gives me the impression that he's not gonna handle this well if someone makes him stop doing this and I am willing to bet the truth is going to come out some way or another.

OMG I am so happy I actually had a dance lesson scheduled tonight learning Slave 4 U and it got cancelled. My friend said, well maybe its bc something better is in store for tonight. Boy was he right

• Like 8
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Short Recap.

• Jayden likes Sam and Lynne.

• Someone asked if his grandpa is a jerk and Jayden said, “Yeah he’s a pretty big ****. He’s pretty ******* gay as ****. He can go die.”

He HATES Jamie. :fu:

(I’m gonna sound old and PC af, but I wish he did not use the word gay in that way and not cuss so much. Ok Boomer lol I know I’m old.)

• Yes he did say he asked about music and she was like I think I’ll quit. And he’s like you make a lot of $ off it, smth to that effect.

• He didn’t really answer about Britney’s cship situation like he drifted off didn’t finish what he was saying. But he did say he’s trying to do something as far as helping her. He’s 13 but not stupid. These boys know smth is right in Britney Land, whether it’s the cship itself, Britney’s handlers or maybe Britney herself.

• He is interesting in producing music.

• School is good and easy for him.

• Preston is doing good.

Thats all I remember but everyone else is saying the same. Good livestream. And btw she really wants people to follow him on YouTube lol.

Omg

• Like 2
1 minute ago, iamsodramatic said:

Ugh I can't wait to rewatch it. My friend and I are SPAZZING cannot believe what we just watched and I wanna watch it AGAIN! He honestly seems like he doesn't give a **** about what we/team Britney thinks. He seems like he's just out here trying to promote his youtube channel. TBH its very reminiscent of Original Doll era...he gives me the impression that he's not gonna handle this well if someone makes him stop doing this and I am willing to bet the truth is going to come out some way or another.

OMG I am so happy I actually had a dance lesson scheduled tonight learning Slave 4 U and it got cancelled. My friend said, well maybe its bc something better is in store for tonight. Boy was he right

I'm so sad why hasnt anyone uploaded it yet :(

• Content Curators
19 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

One thing I will say is I was extremely shocked by the amount of profanity he uses. He answered all my questions but started each with saying "****,..." I asked him if he wanted to be famous or just a regular person. He said "****, I thought I wanted to be a music producer but idk"

He later brought Sean up, who he said was with his tutor and Sean said hi. You could also hear Kevin in the background and Jayden said he didn't want his dad to walk in on him live streaming 

Well he’s a 14 year old boy

and both his parents use them too so

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Martini said:

I'm so sad why hasnt anyone uploaded it yet :(

Someone has to have it...I don't even know how to record this type of stuff otherwise I would've.

I think this will get shut down relatively quick. He made a few offensive slurs and was using a lot of profanity so I cant imagine team b will be happy. Honestly I am still thinking about the dog story...how the dog sitter took the dog bc Britney left it in the cage too much lol

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Short Recap.

• Jayden likes Sam and Lynne.

• Someone asked if his grandpa is a jerk and Jayden said, “Yeah he’s a pretty big ****. He’s pretty ******* gay as ****. He can go die.”

He HATES Jamie. :fu:

(I’m gonna sound old and PC af, but I wish he did not use the word gay in that way and not cuss so much. Ok Boomer lol I know I’m old.)

• Yes he did say he asked about music and she was like I think I’ll quit. And he’s like you make a lot of $ off it, smth to that effect.

• He didn’t really answer about Britney’s cship situation like he drifted off didn’t finish what he was saying. But he did say he’s trying to do something as far as helping her. He’s 13 but not stupid. These boys know smth is NOT right in Britney Land, whether it’s the cship itself, Britney’s handlers or maybe Britney herself.

• He is interested in producing music.

• School is good and easy for him.

• Preston is doing good.

Thats all I remember but everyone else is saying the same. Good livestream. And btw he really wants people to follow him on YouTube lol.

️ETA this** Also Jayden said he and his brother saw Britney 2 days ago (Sunday) and he’ll see her in 2 weeks.

Oops I quoted myself. Didn’t mean to. Sorry 😐 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

So sad that this is what they’ve been reduced to....

besides a gaming computer and AirPods they are practically living like peasants when their mom is a superstar 💔

“ what’s it like to be the son of a superstar“

” not what it’s cracked up to be“ 😭

Also beyond stood up for Lynne and Sam

How is this not a great thing?????

This helps keep her absolutely wealthy (which is absolutely deserved foremost) and safeguards her kids' future.

• Haha 1