🚨🚨🚨 LYNNE SPEARS REFUSED TO GO TO FBI WITH HER EVIDENCE DESPITE JANSEN & FRIENDS URGING HER

Yet he continued to be friends with her and stayed silent so he could ride the coattails. He’s only speaking up now that Lynne kicked him out of her circle.

I don’t like Lynne but this man is a pathetic grifter.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91pz461wjkwzvaj55fex

• Like 5

Heart breaking.

I would not be able to overcome that and forgive my family. My mother would scream from the rooftops, sell her home to be able to pay for lawyers and turn the whole world upside down for me. 

OT: They seem to punish HER for what was done, stick together and exclude her. Its just a guess, like Britney was in the wrong and should be punished.

I dont know if they are aware of how this looks, but Britney always seems to be left out. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Yet he continued to be friends with her and stayed silent so he could ride the coattails. He’s only speaking up now that Lynne kicked him out of her circle.

I don’t like Lynne but this man is a pathetic grifter.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91pz461wjkwzvaj55fex

Oh yes 100% he’s trash too and he’s no hero… But most whistleblowers come forward when they’re found in a similar situation like Jacob’s and it infuriates me so much the fact he had all this information and hundreds of screenshots and yet Rosengart didn’t do a damn thing. They all got away with it. They all failed Britney in different ways and different capacities but they all got away with it.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Oh yes 100% he’s trash too and he’s no hero… But most whistleblowers come forward when they’re found in a similar situation like Jacob’s and it infuriates me so much the fact he had all this information and hundreds of screenshots and yet Rosengart didn’t do a damn thing. They all got away with it. They all failed Britney in different ways and different capacities but they all got away with it.

Jacob also posted other rather revealing screenshots, where it is clear that they all knew early on that Rosengart was a fraud, but did nothing about it.

c3-Rw-PWRzd-C1qc-Gdf-ZTM1-X3-Ax-MDgwe-DE

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Ct3V6pyzi/?igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

And it’s so obvious why Lynne didn’t go to the FBI or defend her daughter in the media space, as she herself was involved in B's case and is far from being as innocent as she wants to show it, even to begin with the fact that Cship became possible in many ways precisely because of her false testimony against Britney.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

Lynne and Rosenfraud... her parents failed her.

Lynne wouldn’t expose nothing because her name is involved. Lynne never openly said anything about the crimes, the money, Lou Taylor. 

Britney trapped in the abuse cycle with Lynne is so sad. Lynne will never love someone other than herself.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1

Jacob, our necessary evil. Let him spill everything 

6 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Jacob also posted other rather revealing screenshots, where it is clear that they all knew early on that Rosengart was a fraud, but did nothing about it.

And it’s so obvious why Lynne didn’t go to the FBI or defend her daughter in the media space, as she herself was involved in B's case and is far from being as innocent as she wants to show it, even to begin with the fact that Cship became possible in many ways precisely because of her false testimony against Britney.

Hmm I think Lynne is doing here what she does best... pretend.

Pretend she didn't know, heard, saw anything. 

She probably is aware of Rosenfraud and the real reason he was hired. 

• Love 1

Lynne is a terrible mother. She chose to protect her abusive and dangerous ex husband at the cost of her daughters health and wellbeing. She benefited from the system and chose to sustain it.

This Jacob guy is no better. He himself could have been a whistleblower or distance himself from Lynne after learning she didn’t really want to help her daughter. But he preferred to stay silent to stay in her circle and benefit himself. 

Both deplorable people.

• Love 3

Funny how some here keep going along with the Rosenfraud narrative, yet Britney was singing his praises the night of the CM brouhaha.

Anyways, Britney mentions in her book that Lynne did not stick up for her during the conservatorship, only telling her to just follow along with what her father said. She'd turn to her for support and Lynne would look away. And in the Ronan Farrow article, Lynne was tight lipped and refused to talk out against Jamie. 

2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Holy hell I hadn’t seen these screenshots. Jesus Christ… They all knew Rosengart was a fraud and they just sat quietly with that information discussing it among themselves. I would have done everything in my power to communicate with Britney. They all treat her like a circus animal. 

If Lynne wanted to redeem herself, she should’ve gone to the FBI and ask for immunity in exchange of providing ALL the details. Instead, she just watched her daughter be abused and deteriorate. She’s just a worthless human being…Completely cold hearted putting on an innocent act.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Funny how some here keep going along with the Rosenfraud narrative, yet Britney was singing his praises the night of the CM brouhaha.

Anyways, Britney mentions in her book that Lynne did not stick up for her during the conservatorship, only telling her to just follow along with what her father said. She'd turn to her for support and Lynne would look away. And in the Ronan Farrow article, Lynne was tight lipped and refused to talk out against Jamie. 

Rosengart is the only one that has half shown some support to Britney, I can see why Britney would sing him praises… Doesn’t mean he wasn’t a fraud. He let all statutes of limitations pass and he didn’t accomplish a single thing for Britney. 

Imagine not RUNNING to the authorities to help the daughter who sacrificed her entire childhood to provide you with the life you have today? Horrific excuse for a “mother”.

Off to the trailer with Legless Jamie you go!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.