Gosh, she proved again that she is hungry for money...

1 minute ago, Dama Etro said:

I am pretty sure there are 100 additional versions waiting for you in the next weeks. Get your credit card ready! :clownery_makeup_meme:

Here's the thing, you don't HAVE to buy them anymore than you do for any other artists. Additionally, there are other albums with far more variants by other artists. Criticising Taylor for it is hypocritical. I mean, how many times was Glory released? Standard, standard explicit, deluxe, deluxe explicit, Japan exclusive, tour edition, vinyl form, updates with new album art, updates with deluxe songs....

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

So these

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJBg2deu4NQQULRuXVr72

+

GLIHiuzXMAAbP76?format=jpg&name=large

+

602465081343_Taylor_Swift_The_tortured_p

+

TTPD-Albatross-Cassette.jpg?org_if_sml=0

TS-TTPDCassette2Front.webp?v=1708084238

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGbFf5FUqENKAf8mu4n6h

+ prob even more ''variants'' bs no one can follow up anymore

Gosh :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Dama Etro said:

It is annoying, but if your fans are brainrot sheep who buy literally everything from you, wouldn't you milk them too? :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

At some point, they are like her :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I hope this is a troll thread because what you posted 

No :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Here's the thing, you don't HAVE to buy them anymore than you do for any other artists. Additionally, there are other albums with far more variants by other artists. Criticising Taylor for it is hypocritical. I mean, how many times was Glory released? Standard, standard explicit, deluxe, deluxe explicit, Japan exclusive, tour edition, vinyl form, updates with new album art, updates with deluxe songs....

Standard + Explicit and Deluxe + Explicit were released on release day / week, which is literally the norm. The rest is either months or years later. Meanwhile Taylor (counted by some twitter acc https://x.com/juaanislovingon/status/1781328555546226834):

EXCLUSIVE PHANTOM CLEAR VINYL INCLUDING BONUS TRACK “THE MANUSCRIPT” AVAILABLE ONLY AT TARGET THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT VINYL + BONUS TRACK "THE MANUSCRIPT" THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT CD + BONUS TRACK "THE MANUSCRIPT" THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT CASSETTE + BONUS TRACK "THE MANUSCRIPT" The Tortured Poets Department: Pre-order Exclusive CDs: Target-exclusive CDs with a 2-sided poster featuring photo & replica of Taylor’s handwritten lyrics, unique bonus tracks & more. Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department + Bonus Track “The Black Dog” + 10”x10” Double-Sided Poster (alt) (Target Exclusive, CD) Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department + Bonus Track “The Bolter” + 10”x10” Double-Sided Poster (alt) (Target Exclusive, CD) Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department + Bonus Track “The Albatross” + 10”x10” Double-Sided Poster (alt) (Target Exclusive, CD) The Tortured Poets Department Vinyl + Bonus Track "The Manuscript" *alt cover* new edition of THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT with exclusive bonus track “The Albatross” *alt cover* new edition of THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT with an exclusive bonus track for a limited time *alt cover* final new edition of THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT with exclusive bonus track “The Black Dog” *alt cover & alt pressing* VINIL TAYLOR SWIFT THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT + BONUS TRACK "THE MANUSCRIPT" + CD DELUXE CD TAYLOR SWIFT THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT COLLECTOR'S EDITION DELUXE + BONUS TRACK "THE MANUSCRIPT" CD TAYLOR SWIFT THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT COLLECTOR'S EDITION DELUXE + BONUS TRACK "THE BLACK DOG" CD TAYLOR SWIFT THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT COLLECTOR'S EDITION DELUXE + BONUS TRACK "THE ALBATROSS" CD TAYLOR SWIFT THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT COLLECTOR'S EDITION DELUXE + BONUS TRACK "THE BOLTER" THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT STANDARD DIGITAL ALBUM Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department [Limited Edition - Standard CD] + Autographed Photo.

• Haha 3

Fun game

Skip to about a minute and a half in to each song and let it play for like 3 seconds, they all sound like the same song. One thing Taylor used to have was range. That seems to have taken a backseat with her recent albums. 
I get why people love her, I’m not mad at it either, she writes almost every line.
Maybe I’ll try listening to the full thing but I waited years to listen to folklore and evermore and that ish dragged for me. 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block