#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Well... I see that lots of you finally realised that something's really wrong with the conservatorship.  :checkit: It was about time :outwithit:

I've been saying that for so many years (and lots of fans too, of course) that's nice to see that most of her fanbase is rebelling against her stupid team and the conservatorship. At least in my country is so d*mn hard to place someone under a conservatorship (i'm studying law so I know a little bit about that. The law ALWAYS tries to reduce someone's rights as little as possible, a c-ship is extremely rare) that I still can't understand why Britney has been under one for so many years when she doesn't seem to be that sick. I'm sorry but it doesn't make sense at all :mj: I'm not saying she's 100% healthy either.

For The record is probably the best example, and more honest too, of how much Britney hated the conservatorship and it was fimled the same year it was placed. Just imagine how she must feel 10 years later. It's insane.

I still find hard to believe the podcast' anonymous source but I've been thinking that at least since 2010 and I also believe that she's afraid of losing her kids or that they are threatening her with taking them away from her if she does something to end it. I really hope she can be free some day and enjoy her life as every person should do. She's not their money machine, she's a human being who deserves to be free as everybody.

• Like 8

I need to stay focused on ending the conservatorship. We need to focus on facts. We don't know how reliable the voicemail source is from the podcast. What we do know is that she's still under conservatorship after more than 10 years, and it needs to end or at least be reevaluated.

I don't want to assume that any of this is actually true, but I really do believe at least some of it is.

- It is very obvious she is unhappy in the C-ship, only her kids and Sam give her joy at this point. She made that very clear in For the Record and it shows in her face even when she appears happy.
- I can see the medication being a big problem for her, ESPECIALLY being a performer.  From experience with my own family, those meds really suck the life out of you and make you so tired and prevent you from having any emotions.  It was super hard for my relatives just to live a normal day to day life on those, I can only imagine it being insanely difficult doing physical performances like that.  On top of that, in the same boring place every night with a random drunk audience. It sounds like torture.
- Britney is too far in with her medications, if she suddently stopped that can have troubling side-effects even though it'll make her feel more lively. She would have to gradually stop to do it properly, but even that might not result any permanent chemical imbalances in her head.
- I don't think they would cancel Domination because of this though unless there was serious reprocutions that we don't know about
- I totally believe Larry would say that

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I don't know what to think yet, I think there's something weird happening but... why are you bringin here For The Record? I though that she was talking about the paparazzi situation in that documentary not about de C-ship if I'm wrong someone explain to me please

:plzney:

Also the theory about that she was crying in Paris because of the C-ship is just a theory... maybe she was emotional because of the ending of Piece Of Me which for me make total sense. Obviously I'm not gonna deny there's something weird happening but I think all this reaction is a little bit of a mess.

:xfactorlook:

In parts she was talking about the paparazzi but when she was saying stuff like "If I wasn't under the constraints I'm under I'd feel so liberated" and "At least when you're in jail you know the time you're gonna get out" etc she was talking about c-ship. I'm actually surprised she was allowed to make that doco tbh.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, maquisl said:

Well... I see that lots of you finally realised that something's really wrong with the conservatorship.  :checkit: It was about time :outwithit:

I've been saying that for so many years (and lots of fans too, of course) that's nice to see that most of her fanbase is rebelling against her stupid team and the conservatorship. At least in my country is so d*mn hard to place someone under a conservatorship (i'm studying law so I know a little bit about that. The law ALWAYS tries to reduce someone's rights as little as possible, a c-ship is extremely rare) that I still can't understand why Britney has been under one for so many years when she doesn't seem to be that sick. I'm sorry but it doesn't make sense at all :mj: I'm not saying she's 100% healthy either.

For The record is probably the best example, and more honest too, of how much Britney hated the conservatorship and it was fimled the same year it was placed. Just imagine how she must feel 10 years later. It's insane.

I still find hard to believe the podcast' anonymous source but I've been thinking that at least since 2010 and I also believe that she's afraid of losing her kids or that they are threatening her with taking them away from her if she does something to end it. I really hope she can be free some day and enjoy her life as every person should do. She's not their money machine, she's a human being who deserves to be free as everybody.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I don't know what to think yet, I think there's something weird happening but... why are you bringin here For The Record? I though that she was talking about the paparazzi situation in that documentary not about de C-ship if I'm wrong someone explain to me please

:plzney:

Also the theory about that she was crying in Paris because of the C-ship is just a theory... maybe she was emotional because of the ending of Piece Of Me which for me make total sense. Obviously I'm not gonna deny there's something weird happening but I think all this reaction is a little bit of a mess.

:xfactorlook:

In for the record she was talking about the c-ship or at least that's what I thought since the 1st time I saw it. If i'm no mistaken, she also mentioned all the doctors and lawyers examining her or something like that.  :ponderney:

And I think the story about the m&g in Paris happened at the same time as the legal battle against K-Fed for the child support money so everybody related the two things:ponderney:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

I feel like your story kind of is a middle ground response especially with some of the things you probably know.

It seems like your back is up against the wall like Britney's since Jamie came after your site during the meltdown era.

I hope someday you'll be free to free your thoughts, truths and some of the bits you may know.

It's tough seeing you as a die hard Britney fan become so iced and frozen over what you may really want to say.

We need to dig deeper and I hope moving forward you'll post more about Britney like you did in the past.

You have a platform.

#FreeJordan

that is true though, but without that new attitude he adopted, we wouldn't be here

• Like 3

I still don't know what to think. 

We don't know a lot. 

A lifetime conservatorship is very rare and I don't think she needs that (but who knows) 

I do think they (or maybe herself) don't allow her to have breaks enough

We all need a vacation from our jobs.

I hope this is all false and she went in on her own.   Otherwise its beyond sad!

Email my pu$$y has a compelling timeline though.   Lynne liking stuff..

Just damn.

• Like 3