#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Idk what to think the whole thing is just weird. 

A lot of what that supposed paralegal said does kind of make sense. Her being in the mental facility since mid January would explain why she disappeared for 3 months. The question is tho is this guy for real or is he just a fan trying to pass off a conspiracy theory as fact to stir the pot? 

Something doesn’t add up. Jamie is so sick but yet Jamie Lynn and Lynn seem to be going on has if life is normal and everything is fine but yet Britney is so distraught over this she has to check herself into a mental facility? 

We don’t know what mental issues Britney actually has, its pretty much known that she suffers from really bad anxiety but I’ve always suspected she is Bipolar too. I know from friends who are Bipolar and are on some of the medications don’t like taking them because they say it makes them feel ‘nothing’. So I could totally see Britney thinking that she could handle being off her meds and not wanting to take them but sometimes it just doesn’t work like that. 

Now Lynn is liking all these “FreeBritney” comments? Like wtf is going on?!

• Like 6
On 4/16/2019 at 8:42 PM, IconicShow said:

Exactly all the signs are there.

From the old voicemail Britney left to end the C Ship.

Rebellion

Britney mentioning in FTR that at least when you go to jail you know a time you're getting out.

In the same special Britney mentioned her life is "too in control".

Britney has mentioned in multiple interviews that she lives a very "boring life".

Britney's cries for help are evident and her dad and team continue to rake in money off of someone they don't see fit to have control over her own affairs.

If something was so terribly wrong with Britney I don't buy the excuses of performing is all she's ever known so it make sense shes capable.

With much respect to Whitney Houston, when she was on co****e she wasn't able to keep up with her touring, cancelling shows left and right, getting fired from the Oscars and damaging her voice.

Mariah Carey is Bi Polar and has full control over her life and has two kids like Britney and Mariah loves to drink and she had a meltdown publicly.

I'm not suggesting Britney has these issues, however if it's not ***** and it's not the alleged mental disorder what is it?

What's so erratic in regard to putting a wig on and talking in an accent, another thing Mariah and Madonna do.

It's not illegal to shave your head in the USA.

BRITNEY TOLD US ALL IN FOR THE RECORD SHE'S HAVING TO PAY THE PRICE AND BIG TIME.

BRITNEY TOLD US IN FOR THE RECORD THE THINGS SHE WANTS THE MOST SHE DON'T GET TO HAVE

BRITNEY TOLD US IN FOR THE RECORD IF SHE WASN'T UNDER THE 'RESTRAINTS' THAT SHE'S UNDER WITH ALL THE LAWYERS, DOCTORS AND PEOPLE ANALYZING HER EVERYDAY SHE'D FEEL SO LIBERATED AND LIKE HERSELF.

BRITNEY TOLD US IN FOR THE RECORD THAT SHES 'COPING' AND ANGRY AND STUCK IN THIS 'PLACE'

THERE'S NO EXCITEMENT, THERE'S NO PASSION, IT'S LIKE GROUND HOG DAY EVERYDAY.

original.gif

PEOPLE ARE NUTS TO THINK SHES EVER BEEN REALLY HAPPY IN THE C SHIP AT ANY POINT OTHER THAN HAVING HER SONS.

THIS WOMAN IS CONTROLLED, AND IF SOMETHING IS SO DIRE THIS WOMAN SHOULDN'T KEEP GETTING TOSSED INTO THE SPOTLIGHT.

And yet she said in the Jonathan Ross interview that she got to have more control over Glory. Everyone here mentions how they censored that interview, but aren't even paying attention to what she actually said there (ironically). To me that means despite still being under the conservatorship, she was given more and more freedom and "control" over certain aspects of her life/career as time went by. Which means things were clearly positively evolving.

Of course we all want her to have a normal life, but I genuinely don't think she's been as miserable. If we saw her touring every year, releasing 10 singles per album, appearing on every tv show and awards show, doing interviews, photoshoots, but we've barely gotten anything this decade compared to the previous one. She's had her kids for the most part, she's had boyfriends, vacations, a pretty easy work schedule with Vegas. If any I'd recognize the psychological aspect of it might be what makes her sad, just the fact of knowing that she doesn't have full control over her life, but what decisions or actions would she supposed to do if she was freed from the conservatorship? I don't think her life would be that different, at this point.

And what exactly is Jamie doing with the money he's stealing from her daughter? Does he live in a big mansion and parties in France? Does he have a hidden life and a second family? When he passes that money will go to Britney and her siblings anyways :beynah:

Update: Now we know :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I really wish the conservatorship ends, so we can rest from all these conspiracy theories and fanfictions.

• Like 6
Just now, Dallasguy27 said:

I think Lynn has a bot liking posts and following random accounts to promote her pyramid scheme of a business. I think they’re oblivious to how we’re reading into all the activity on her account. 

I doubt it she comments on post from time to time I think it was her it’s not like she gets tons comments anyway 

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

I think Lynn has a bot liking posts and following random accounts to promote her pyramid scheme of a business. I think they’re oblivious to how we’re reading into all the activity on her account. 

False. I went on Lynne Spears' Facebook and she has liked a couple of comments that say "Free Britney". And no she hasn't liked every comment

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

But what about all of those people that have said (including her own mother) they have a rocky relationship? 

One day when Britney was about thirteen and Jamie Lynn was just a toddler, we all went to a local pastor we knew for some family counseling. Jamie's drinking had been out of control, and I thought this pastor could give us some much- needed guidance on how to keep us four from splintering. We only went a few times - nobody except me really appreciated what the pastor was saying - but he did point out something profound. "If this young lady [Britney] and her daddy don't resolve their issues, and he doesn't try harder to establish a good, strong relationship with her, she will end up clinging to the first real romance in her life. That man will be of extreme importance in her life, and that relationship will determine the course of all her relationships with men from then on."
I couldn't know at the time, but of course, the first true romance in Britney's life was Justin, her childhood sweetheart, the one who had been friends with her since they were both young cast mates on MMC.  – Lynne on Through the Storm