#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

37 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Wow

... emailmypussy's timeline brings back so many memories regarding the conservatorship.  I feel so guilty for enjoying the FF era while Britney was forced to date Jason and have the potential of her adult rights being put into the hands of a boyfriend. 

I never knew there was audio of her saying he beat her. I can’t fins it anywhere- shocking.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, marioh said:

The part about Larry... Omg, I hate him now even more, if that's possible. Not only did he have say in sending her to the mental institution but he expressed hope that when they reannounce Vegas, it will help with ticket sales... I'm done. Cancel the c-ship and all those evil people around her rn. :crying2:

It broke my heart to hear that Larry said that 

:wontcry:

unfortunately it kinda make sense 

first 2010  

https://images.app.goo.gl/dmjZbJh4niyFoGb7A

then how she was during Femme Fatale and her robotic voice thing 

Britney Jean and Work ***** when she said it was too **** for her and had to tone it down 

everybody  said how she was during m&g

glory and the Jonathan Ross show where she spoke about the conservatorship and they cut it off 

then Piece of me tour and how bad it really was and the rumor of her not taking medication on August 2018 

I'm so sorry and sad for her and I wish I can help her in any way to let her feel happy again we need to free britney trending and tweet it to famous people who have power to help 

I just listened to BritneyGram's #FREEBRITNEY podcast.

THIS. IS. DISTURBING.

It basically confirms everything we've always assumed about Britney's conservatorship and more.

I encourage all of you to listen to it in its entirety.

I am not a doctor, and I don't know Britney's personal mental health struggles, but how can a person who has been deemed unfit to make her own personal and financial decisions continue to record albums, go on tour, perform hundreds of shows in a Las Vegas residency, and "agree" to numerous other business deals? That makes absolutely no sense. The only answer is that she is being forced to do all of these things to keep the money flowing. 

It's all coming out now, and I truly hope that something positive can finally happen for Britney. She has essentially been imprisoned for over a decade now. This woman is 37 years old and deserves her freedom. She has repeatedly said that she would like to have more children or live a quieter life. Whatever she wants, she should have the freedom to do it.

I dare say that Britney's issues are being exploited on a grand scale in order to earn those around her money. It's truly sickening.

#FreeBritney

• Like 4
19 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

I'm not buying it. How would a paralegal working at the same firm as the conservator know that much detail about what Jamie and Britney wanted etc. The way he talks about Domination and the fast food candids makes me think he's just a fan making up conspiracies. I find it quite sick how 'fans' of Britney are making her life into some true crime story

A paralegal would know a great deal of information as they are essentially the assistant to the attorneys/lawyers and work closely with them.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

A paralegal would know a great deal of information as they are essentially the assistant to the attorneys/lawyers and work closely with them.

He’ll never work in the field of law again. He’s breached client confidentiality big time. Worth it? 

Canon 7 - A paralegal must protect the confidences of a client and must not violate any rule or statute now in effect or hereafter enacted controlling the doctrine of privileged communications between a client and an attorney.

Which conservator did he work for then? Samuel Ingham? 

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
27 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

conspiracy video coming:heresthetea:

Oh ****

he has such a huge fanbase

now everyone’s gonna know about it 

even heidi montags husband tweeted about it

now how is brits team going to hide it if everyone and their mothers are talking about it 

I hope larry and Jamie are currently ******** their parents nervous as hell

Well Jamie’s already had that under control :jj:

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, justphil said:

He’ll never work in the field of law again. He’s breached client confidentiality big time. Worth it? 

Canon 7 - A paralegal must protect the confidences of a client and must not violate any rule or statute now in effect or hereafter enacted controlling the doctrine of privileged communications between a client and an attorney.

Which conservator did he work for then? Samuel Ingham? 

This is what is making me doubt, he sounded a bit unprofessional when talking as well... very weird. Still, since many things are unclear, this theory makes the most sense for me

• Like 3

if it were true - the paralegal would be inviting himself to be sued for defamation and fraud. I mean he’s easily identifiable as they play his voice and he mentions how long ago he left. 

And the car thing? When Britney was in Vegas, Jamie lynn posted a video of britney driving her and Maddie down Las Vegas Strip. She must be allowed to drive, we’ve seen her driving loads.

Sam is evidently paid to be there.

lastly

nobody can ‘force’ someone into a clinic but they can deem that the person is not fit enough to make the decision, which is likely what they did. If so, britney needs to be there. 

Cant believe how delusional this podcast and some fans are - I’m sure y’all would feel different if you thought she was capable of causing harm to herself or others. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

if it were true - the paralegal would be inviting himself to be sued for defamation and fraud. I mean he’s easily identifiable as they play his voice and he mentions how long ago he left. 

And the car thing? When Britney was in Vegas, Jamie lynn posted a video of britney driving her and Maddie down Las Vegas Strip. She must be allowed to drive, we’ve seen her driving loads.

lastly

nobody can ‘force’ someone into a clinic but they can deem that the person is not fit enough to make the decision, which is likely what they did. If so, britney needs to be there. 

Cant believe how delusional this podcast and some fans are - I’m sure y’all would feel different if you thought she was capable of causing harm to herself or others. 

Right. Says he left two weeks ago. Easy enough to figure out for the people he worked for. Typically a legal assistant is someone also studying for the bar, hoping to become a lawyer. It’s a serious matter, a person wouldn’t be so flippant to jeopardize their livelihood. Maybe this will be a headline soon then if it’s all true. He will be sued for sure. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

lastly

I took the driving thing to mean she's not allowed to drive while she's not on her meds. Like she went off her meds and then wasn't allowed to drive. But that's *if* this is all even true. 

• Like 3