#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

i just got home. and i saw the photos just now. i am angry. sad. but most of all i feel GUTTED.

this is so not right. it's like it's happening right before our eyes, this evil sad thing that britney goes through. and we can do NOTHING but watch her.

just watch her unravel like she did in 2007. i am so absolutely sad.:crying1:

she looks so...bad?! her face is swollen from the medications. her eyes are DEAD. her gaze is alien.

jesus she needs our prayers

• Like 7

This is staged and there are multiple reasons that make me think this way:

• Whenever Britney is with Sam, she posts something on Instagram. Britney always likes to spend Easter with her kids. How come now, out of nowhere, she decided to spend it in a hotel with Sam. And how convenient! She is photographed carrying a cell phone.
  • Have you all noticed how pale she looks? Britney rarely looks this pale, could be because she was literally locked up for months.
  • That's not a face of someone who just celebrated easter.
  • Like 8

Just now, stefihilton said:

i just got home. and i saw the photos just now. i am angry. sad. but most of all i feel GUTTED.

this is so not right. it's like it's happening right before our eyes, this evil sad thing that britney goes through. and we can do NOTHING but watch her.

just watch her unravel like she did in 2007. i am so absolutely sad.:imdying:

she looks so...bad?! her face is swollen from the medications. her eyes are DEAD. her gaze is alien.

jesus she needs our prayers

You're making some good points here, but that emoji you just used is... really unfitting.

Let me tell you a little something, that's not Wendy crying, that's Wendy laughing hysterically.

The emoji's labelled as ':imdead:'.

Yeah... that did not work out well...

But other than that, I agree with everything you just said.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cheshire-***** said:

You know guys, beside all of this story and only regarding mental health, once you're mentally broken you never fully recover. There's always times when you relapse, even if it's small or not long. So besides the all c-ship thing and besides the fact that she could be out and do just fine on her own, she will always have small times where she will be off. 

Arent we all, though??  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

You're making some good points here, but that emoji you just used is... really unfitting.

Let me tell you a little something, that's not Wendy crying, that's Wendy laughing hysterically.

The emoji's labelled as ':imdead:'.

Yeah... that did not work out well...

But other than that, I agree with everything you just said.

the art of the gif! yup. changed it.

• Like 1