#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Gotta love that they’ve put in the headline ‘not held against her own will’

HUN LOOK AT HER! I’m even ore f**king convinced now and if she allegedly ‘got her hair done’ wtf is with her hair? Why is she at a hotel? WHY does she look like she’s been pumped with ***** and look so f**king lost?

tbh my biggest question right now is HOW MUCH HAS LARRY AND THE TEAM PAID YOU? 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Maybe their actual intention was to show that she was unwell. Maybe they wanted to solidify their point that "she was on the brink of death" and show us that she is sad because of the drama we're creating.

It is all really confusing.

#FreeBritney She needs our prayers

I am really starting to think the same. This is no damage control, it seems that their actions have the exact opposite outcome. Wouldn't they come forward with an official statement (not through TMZ and their unnamed "sources") if they actually wanted to stop all the rumors? (The fact that we would not believe them is a different issue) Things look more and more suspicious everyday.

I am so confused right now. I really hope Brit will be fine and will find a way to overcome all of this, with the support of those who truly love her and not her money.

• Like 6

This is heartbreaking, guys we need to do more, we need take actions, there must be something we can do 

how the **** did we go from her rehearsing video in decembre, to need a "me time" in a super cool facility place for 30 days to she could die, to this photo op where it looks they sucked away the last leaving part of her soul .

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

Someone asked what this was- 

Supported decision-making means helping a person understand, make, and communicate her own decisions. It looks different for everyone.  It can sometimes be formalized into arrangements that prevent the need for conservatorship.  I have no idea if it's suitable for Brit, but we did it for my mentally ill uncle and it's working pretty well.  It's the first time in over 10 years he actually took an active interest in setting goals, making good decisions...he also hasn't stopped taking his meds in over a year....a record for him.

https://supporteddecisionmaking.org/sites/default/files/sdm-brainstorming-guide.pdf

https://supporteddecisionmaking.org/sites/default/files/pathare_2012.pdf

Thank you 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Moonlitescape said:

Her team can’t have thought this “photo op” would convince people she was doing okay, and all’s well that ends well, right? She looks like she’s been through something deeply traumatic and almost appears to have difficulty walking on her own. 

I’m confused by the whole thing, my first thoughts are that they’re actually making it look like she’s deathly ill to justify committing her and the ‘we thought she would die’ narrative but the press release has thrown me off....

And I guess the end goal is to capitalise off this hype and have her back on stage before the end of 2019 so they slowly need to show her getting better and then be like, hey everyone she’s fine again, we all rallied around her to save her life and now she just wants to get back to normalcy and perform again’. 

Tbh no matter how powerful and I fly team B are, they have always been deeply stupid. They probably have no idea what they’re doing whilst this woman’s life is theirs to play with. 

BASTARDS.

• Like 5

They say the eyes are windows to the soul, and Jesus Christ do they look drained of life  

I’m on the fence about Sam. One part of me is like, how can you sit there and willingly participate in this charade? The other parts like, well he signed an NDA so his hands are pretty much tied. Plus I think it would do more harm than good if he stepped away and didn’t provide her with the emotional support. 

• Like 9