#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

If their goal was to "show" that Britney is OK, they completely missed it... ! :raven:

You would think that after so many months without seeing her anywhere, so many speculations and everything.. the day she is showing herself again she should look flawless to prove that she's fine and in control...  But that's the contrary. :icant2:

To me she looks super overprotected, lost, sad, medicated, and not good at all. 

They're stupid, even to stage things.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

I'm mostly curious to find out how the podcast girls handle with the possibility Britney **might** actually have been in a fragile mental state and her team's concern and actions could've had some validity.  (even if the conservatorship might still be very sketchy etc) Unless of course their new credible source told them that was not the case and, just like some fans have suspected, she did appear/had a (normal?) behavior prior to that... :/

1 hour ago, Commotion said:

the main thing is miscommunication, again. We don't know if Britney has been diagnosed with any mental issues for sure. We can think anxiety, we can think bipolar, and we can think post-partum depression right after her babies were born. But we know nothing with 100% certainty because they've been trying to pretend for more than a decade that everything is okay. Except for now because she was about to die somehow.

1 hour ago, janeo701 said:

Well, then maybe a Supported Decision Making agreement would work for her, I think they have them in CA, or some other type of guardianship.  If CS is necessary then, please God, appoint honest, fair & balanced conservators!

What is that? 

56 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

I'm thankful she spent Easter with someone.   Relieved to see her, and I pray she grows stronger everyday.

I'm glad to see that she spent Easter with Sam.   They both look sad/tired... probably because she is going back to the treatment center. 

She does look medicated. 

TMZ was obviously called by Team B.

• Like 2

If this is true Tess & Babs should report Britney’s team and her dad/conservator to the FBI too!! This isn’t funny. This is seriously disturbing. So many people still have no idea that Britney’s in a cship or what it is. They’re believing every news source article and are taking it at their word. I mean, the majority of this fan base didn’t seriously take it upon themselves to question the cship or the motives of her management/dad/handlers until a week ago because of Britney’s Gram. This includes Britney’s Gram itself. For months their podcasts was silly OTT interpretations of “Britney’s” ig post and they giggled their way through everything until recently. Poor Britney. And I mean poor poor Britney. Throughout everything  I’ve never felt as bad for her as I do today. 

• Like 5

Something is so off. This makes it seem even more strange. All this time of keeping her so hidden and, she walks out the front of the hotel with waiting paparazzi... Her team needs to make an official statement at this point. Everything is getting too out of hand with the fan base and the media. They need to know that them not saying anything is scaring her fans... I mean if they do say something it could be more concerning but still... just give us some kind of statement. Even if it brief and vague SAY SOMETHING! they are probably having an expert carefully type up a statement cause they are skating on thin ice! It’s worrying because it’s like does Britney not have one person she can trust or turn to at this point? 

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I think most of you do not know that all pap shots are staged.  The paparazzi does not magically find these celebs

well, it's comprehensible that paparazzi get called / informed whenever an artist is seen at a public place, besides the obvious places that some paps must generally patrol, like airports and such. So someone from the hotel may have called them. But with Britney it used to be more "casual", at least in recent years ever since Sam Lutfi was out of her life. And we would've seen paps at the hair salon too if that was the case.

And the fact that only TMZ was there, but not other media, it's even more suspicious.

• Like 8