#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I think you’re all overreacting.

i think her skin looks great her face looks more normal to how it used to before the surgery 

she probably knows what’s been said and now the paps have found her and she’s like oh not again and Sam is protecting her from getting set off from the PAPS WE CAUSED THE PAPS TO WANT THIS INTEREST IN HER 

stop 

I genuinely think we’ve become her worst enemy now and you’re reading too far into it. Her look does not correlate with the conservatorship but our actions against her to lead her being hounded again 

and She looks so much better than before she went in there 

calm down folks 

You may be right but something bad is going on with her and I bet it has to do with the conservatoship 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, marioh said:

I'm glad he's with her because she seems to genuinely love him... At the same time, I wonder if she sees her children but tbh, I doubt that since she looks as if someone literally sucked all life out of her body. Scary **** omg. :pensiveney:

She probably didn't see her kids. Let's be honest: Britney has the legal rights of a child. She only has visitation with Preston and JJ. Kevin has true sole custody. Britney can never have custody because of the cship.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, kngdeux said:

is it crack?

I may be drinking a corona lol 

but down voted tou because I do believe she looks better appearance wise than that time she was with Sam and the boys and no bra and when she wore cat ears 

EDIT 

i didn’t see the pic on the first page only the second page where there’s a pic there is a huge difference into what to see from that

1 minute ago, MTL899 said:

Maybe Britney isn't as stupid or naive as some people make her out to be. Knowing that she was exiting the hotel from the front entrance (Again, when her team could have EASILY snuck her out the back and no one would have ever known she was there), maybe she was like "**** this, I'm not doing my make up, I'm not brushing my hair. My team want a photo op, I'll give them one."

This is how 2006ney thought and they twisted the narrative to make her look insane... but I feel like this could be it too maybe

• Like 2