#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, ifuseekarianna said:

Notice she’s holding a phone..

Without sounding like a conspiracist. IPhones can have limited permissions on them, like the app Mothership and password protection to download apps... thought of that? I def can imagine it especially as in years previous she was caught with Sam Lutfi’s phone number and calling a lawyer as we know.

• Like 2

I hope she recovers... ok SHE doesn't look good, but well at least she is with Sam, and she spent the night with him ...

but ok I don't want to sound superficial ok?  But it is obvious THAT all the media is talking about her and looking for a picture of Britney..     

and if she is going to be in that exposure... why Sam didn't give her a sunglasses and a hat, or something..l. To avoid this bad press ...  and to take care of her..  she never gives af about how she looks ... but in this case..  it's  different..  

why do they always have to exposure her in this way?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

There is no way this isn’t a setup as Britney herself has stated that she hasn’t been able to use a main entrance to a hotel in years in her own documentary now all the sudden here she is. It’s all VERY suspect 

YUP I thought this. She always takes a hidden exit to avoid paps, or did they just use that to enter? ?

Does anyone else think possibly Britney’s delusional father and manager are doing all this just to get This attention Britney is receiving so that when she has ANOTHER “comeback” her new residency will sell out like the first one did because everyone wants to know if BRITNEY has come back which she never will if they don’t let her go. What else could their motivation be?

• Like 4

A few weeks ago there was a video posted here on exhale of (which looked like) 2008-2009ney seeing fans, heading towards them and wanting to give them an autograph, but this woman from her team grabs her harshly by the arm and they continue walking (I think they were in a hurry or smth like that). I cant find the thread nor the video so I wanted to ask if anyone of you remembers it ;):)

She looks very exhausted. Wasn't their excuse for her entry in this center to hit a "reset" button on all of the emotional and mental stress she's been under? I was really hoping that she'd look much more rested and relaxed upon her leaving this facility. 

• Like 1

Honestly I just wish her all the happiness in the world. It really hurts to see her looking so tired and sad. This is not how someone should have to live. I want to see her smiling like how she used to, where she would literally be glowing and exuding positivity. That Britney is in there somewhere, and lord knows she hasn’t been able to come out in awhile. I hope to see her smile like this again someday :otears: I miss her so much 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 9