#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

I hope she recovers... ok SHE doesn't look good, but well at least she is with Sam, and she spent the night with him ...

but ok I don't want to sound superficial ok?  But it is obvious THAT all the media is talking about her and looking for a picture of Britney..     

and if she is going to be in that exposure... why Sam didn't give her a sunglasses and a hat, or something..l. To avoid this bad press ...  and to take care of her..  she never gives af about how she looks ... but in this case..  it's  different..  

why do they always have to exposure her in this way?

as I stated before... it's to fit their narrative 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aang said:

I mean a new one came out in november...so she probably got the new one...

Doubt it, she was photographed with a iPhone 8 and in that Instagram pic from last year the phone looks like iPhone X (you can tell because Apple changed the position of the camera on the back of the phone for iPhone X and onwards) so this phone was probably given to her.

• Like 4

this hurts, she looks so out of it. this whole "sighting" is a set up though. youre telling me this random pap happened to just know she was leaving some random back entrance of the hotel and NO ONE else knew? its a plant by her team. they want people to see her so they think shes ok to do what she wants. i just really hope shes ok.

• Like 1