#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Urbanney said:

I swear, nobody better buy anything if her team forces her into a new album, tour, etc. Protests only. 

well if it goes that way better make sure she knows it's to support her, don't want her to believe her fans walked away because of her or what we saw...

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

The same ones fighting for her freedom are the same ones commenting on how off she looks.

Let the woman live. She looks fresh faced and fine. Her hair has always been a mess on her days off. She has her running shoes so she was probably working out or something. Stop being so judgmental.:joanne:

You know, it’s possible to be of the mindset that Britney needs to be cared for but also be of the mindset that the conservatorships over her and her finances are not happening for the right reasons. The people controlling things aren’t motivated to do so for the proper reasons. It doesn’t have to be one or the other. I for one, am not viewing this through a myopic lense. Sigh. Think whatever you like. I gotta go now. Enjoy the day y’all.❤️ :) 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m not gonna trash her looks :umok:

I'm not going to either. I'm simply terrified and heartbroken because she just doesn't look fine. I'm concerned. It's not even about her looks but her overall demeanor and the dead eyes... I'm sad.

• Like 3

Her face looks good as in young, fresh and healthy but her expression and the way Sam holds his arm makes it look like she's feeling horrible but then again if I would be kept against my will, I'd look like **** and wouldn't take care of myself asa way to protest + people don't care about their appearance when they're misserable.

I just don't know what to believe and it's HORRIBLE. I hate that I have to even think about how she might get treated by her peeps

• Like 6
42 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Is that her phone? I thought her phone was rose gold...? :mj:

On 23 March 2018, Britney posted on Instagram a mirror selfie in her home gym. The iPhone she's using is rose gold and has a large circular camera lens (iPhone 7).
On 09 August 2018, Britney posted another mirror selfie on Instagram in a Piece Of Me outfit, possibly backstage. The iPhone she's using is black and has a large vertical camera lens (iPhone X or iPhone XS).

In this photo though, she's got a white iPhone with a large horizontal camera lens (iPhone 7 Plus or 8 Plus).

Why would she downgrade from the most recent model iPhone to one that is a couple years old? Can anybody confirm if she uses more than one phone or if the phone is Sam's?

:sassybrit:

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

So britney looks like this because of ‘looking after her father’

but jamie lynn (who lives mere miles from Jamie)  is still taking photos of Herself wearing an entire makeup counter to sit in her house with.

bryan is sending his daughter to be in televised school productions

lynne is able to continue happily posting bible quotes and selling her pyramid scheme products

yea ok

Yeah... it all seems as if they feel no attachment to Britney anymore, especially on her one day she gets out of the ward.  What is the tea?  I have heard other rumors that would make more sense now if they were true but I do not even want to consider those. 

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team need to understand it's not 2008

People are paying attention more now and not easily fooled.  These pics are not going to fool the public.

I'm even more concerned now than prior to seeing them. As I'm sure many other fans...

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Her face looks good as in young, fresh and healthy but her expression and the way Sam holds his arm makes it look like she's feeling horrible but then again if I would be kept against my will, I'd look like **** and wouldn't take care of myself asa way to protest + people don't care about their appearance when they're misserable.

I just don't know what to believe and it's HORRIBLE. I hate that I have to even think about how she might get treated by her peeps

She doesn't look like she's protesting at all. She actually looks scared, confused and defeated. Like: "I don't know what's going on but I'll do what you want."

• Like 3