#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, atouchofbritney said:

To be fair we all kind of did until the podcast came to light. :(

NO!! Not all of us believed that ****. Good God, people. Wake up!! 

To answer the question about why she looks so tired, it’s the medications she’s on. Side effects. Drowsy. Lethargic. She’s probably been sleeping half the time she’s been at the “wellness spa”.?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I know she looks so depressed and this isn't the part which we should be focusing on but she looks so BEAUTIFUL, like 2016 VMA ey beautiful:yesplease:

We should be focusing on debunking the fake story they're trying to make us believe. Looks aren't important right now.

• Like 2

She does not look as bad as all that.  She can walk fine.  Of course she's probably medicated.  I've been through a major depression years ago, beyond exhausted constantly, could not stay awake for anything - had to experiment w meds to find what worked for me.  One made me practically catatonic, one gave me horrible anxiety, one made me nearly obese in like a month I swear, yada yada....my point is, she's going through some stuff, it's gonna take her awhile to perk up.  I'm just so grateful to see her. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Don’t tell me you actually fell for that lie. :ririshade2: 

To answer your question about why she looks so tired, it’s the medications. Side effects. Drowsy. Lethargic. She probably been sleeping half the time she’s been at the “wellness spa”.

Of course i didn't fell for it, i'm not blind.

But according to team Britney she was just spending some me time, so if that was the case why doesn't she look relaxed at all.

18 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

That’s what I’m thinking,he could have broken up with her since at this point since he doesn’t get any attention because of her cause she was nowhere to be found.

I feel like he really loves her:crying1:

Girl are you good? The man is just doing it to stay relevant. His sugar mama be sending him a good direct deposit every 2 weeks. Btw what ganja you using?:riri:

• Like 3