#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

39 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Am I the only one that tells my significant other when their hair looks bad?  Like, if my bf doesn't brush his hair I tell him to throw on a hat.  I don't understand why pretty boy Sam wouldn't aak if Britney wants him to help her put her hair up or wear his hat if they saw photogs.  

because it will help team B's narrative that she's so unstable and needs a permanent conservatorship 

• Like 2

If those pics are real from yesterday I’m ready to cancel Sam now. 

If I’m dating someone I love of almost three years I wouldn’t allow this **** to go on. Like what really is going on? Britney is not in a mental facility because of her dad that she doesn’t even like. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

So britney looks like this because of ‘looking after her father’

but jamie lynn (who lives mere miles from Jamie)  is still taking photos of Herself wearing an entire makeup counter to sit in her house with.

bryan is sending his daughter to be in televised school productions

lynne is able to continue happily posting bible quotes and selling her pyramid scheme products

yea ok

It’s infuriating me tbqh. ChizWhiz, unfortunately some fans are just beyond being reached. Even now. That’s equally upsetting as the ruse her team is still succeeding at pulling over them and the GP. :icant2:

Ok. Later guys. ? :hiii:

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team need to understand it's not 2008

People are paying attention more now and not easily fooled.  These pics are not going to fool the public.

the public is much more educated on mental health issues. and even on issues of exploitation. 

we are not going to allow this to go on. 

• Like 6

Someone asked what this was- 

Supported decision-making means helping a person understand, make, and communicate her own decisions. It looks different for everyone.  It can sometimes be formalized into arrangements that prevent the need for conservatorship.  I have no idea if it's suitable for Brit, but we did it for my mentally ill uncle and it's working pretty well.  It's the first time in over 10 years he actually took an active interest in setting goals, making good decisions...he also hasn't stopped taking his meds in over a year....a record for him.

https://supporteddecisionmaking.org/sites/default/files/sdm-brainstorming-guide.pdf

https://supporteddecisionmaking.org/sites/default/files/pathare_2012.pdf

• Like 5