#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

This is Lou Taylor and Larry sending her to a hotel for one night or possibly even for a dinner, just to *be seen*

its evident she’s in a treament in Beverly Hills as the hairdressers we saw her in was MECHE in Beverly Hills.

meanwhile Jamie Spears is in Louisiana after initially being treated at the university of Nevada hospital... both nowhere near LA. Liars 

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

If their goal was to "show" that Britney is OK, they completely missed it... ! :raven:

You would think that after so many months without seeing her anywhere, so many speculations and everything.. the day she is showing herself again she should look flawless to prove that she's fine and in control...  But that's the contrary. :icant2:

To me she looks super overprotected, lost, sad, medicated, and not good at all. 

Don’t you see... their goal is not to show that Britney is ok. They ‘missed it’ on purpose. Even if she was/is they don’t want that image of her out there. It’d be too contradictory and it may become the image that people start to commonly associate with Britney Spears. Instead Team Britney plays into, falls back on the crazy sick Britney of 2007. That’s the image of her that has been long lasting probably more than all of her best VMAS moments combined! This whole thing is sinister. I’m sickened by this.

• Like 4

The same ones fighting for her freedom are the same ones commenting on how off she looks.

Let the woman live. She looks fresh faced and fine. Her hair has always been a mess on her days off. She has her running shoes so she was probably working out or something. Stop being so judgmental.:joanne:

• Like 1