Kelly Rowland at Cannes Film Festival

1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Seems like her true colors have been coming out lately. She recently left a talk show bc the dressing room wasn’t up to her standards. 

Not me reading salad dressing :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 2

Context:

Kelly wanted pose on the stairs and go to talk to journalist on a side however security was telling her to move.

On one hand I understand Kelly cause it is not nice being told what you should be doing, however security was doing what was told her as her job.

Kelly could say that without pointing finger in her face.

Meryl Streep GIF by Peacock

• Love 3
1 minute ago, rocXtar said:

I love her attitude 

they touched her and she wasn’t having it  (there is a thing called micoraggressions, look it up )

( TikTok is loving it btw - although such a minor incident )

Nobody actually touched her, you can see the security never physically touched her, she just hold her hand, showing she should move up

• Like 3

I don’t think she was being a diva. She’s been too genuine and too down to earth for all these years. And as far as her walking out of that interview- apparently it wasn’t the dressing room. They weren’t asking her about the project she was there to promote. You don’t have to be a diva to know your worth. She’s been too successful in this industry for too long to not be treated respectfully. I stan Kelly always! ♥️

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block