Britney in new video: So as some people know my mom does face care

3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Okay, I need a list of what she's using! I want that red wand thing and Chanel face cream :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I already have a roller for the face. It's literally a game changer. 

What does the roller do? 

4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Okay, I need a list of what she's using! I want that red wand thing and Chanel face cream :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I already have a roller for the face. It's literally a game changer. 

I have a roller too!! Mine is a rose quartz one!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

For posterity

So as some people know my mom does face care ... I haven’t been really consistent with my face care routine but I found these three new incredible wands for my face and I’m starting to see improvements !!! Chanel is literally the best … I wish someone would have told me about it earlier !!! It's really unbelievable !!! Sharing is caring so ...

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 8

She's too precious. She doesn't ask for anything crazy or extraordinary, she just enjoying her life with little things and this is only what she asks for! This and love and respect! People really need to leave her alone!

About the products, I don't know s *hit about these lights stuff but it reminds me the things I always see on TIK TOK! I hope it's good material, coz' the way she used it... It's weird! Skin is really really really important, her entourage better give her the best advices!!!

• Love 5
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I have a roller too!! Mine is a rose quartz one!

So good right!? I need to get rose quartz one... I wanna try Gua shua too.. 

6 minutes ago, Oliver_ said:

I GAGGED at the price...:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: Britney doing a mini flex with that price point! lmao

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.