Nicki top #9 highest grossing rap tour of all time. Why?

She's at #9 and the only female- possibly will only be the female ever- to enter the top 10 with Pink Friday 2 grossing over $67M and still counting. It joins her current records as the Female rapper with best-selling digital album, best-selling single, most entries on the hot 100,  100 million+ pure sales and the best-selling female rapper of all time. Are you surprised? 15 years in the game and still breaking records left and right, and being over 40 years old at that. She really did win. Are you shocked? :typing_keyboard_computer:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I didn’t want to make this thread at first because I’m kind of mad at her. She has become so obsessed with the new girls lately. But I don’t know, this is pretty legendary, so congrats to Mrs. Petty!:typing_keyboard_computer:

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She’s accomplished all of this but chooses to have beef with all the new rap girls instead.

Shes a great rapper but a pretty sh!!ty person

You're absolutely right. Nobody can deny that. I've come to terms with the fact that she's just bitter and jealous of other females. It's insane if she believes we can't appreciate multiple female artists at once. I'll always love her music and her past work, but to engage in beef and compare yourself to women half your age, who are currently making a name for themselves, is just embarrassing. 

As I said, I love her music so I’ll always be here for Nicki but she should work on her behavior because it’s just not it.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Style. said:

You're absolutely right. Nobody can deny that. I've come to terms with the fact that she's just bitter and jealous of other females. It's insane if she believes we can't appreciate multiple female artists at once. I'll always love her music and her past work, but to engage in beef and compare yourself to women half your age, who are currently making a name for themselves, is just embarrassing. 

As I said, I love her music so I’ll always be here for Nicki but she should work on her behavior because it’s just not it.

Exactly.

She's always had a big ego which always annoyed me cause she is a great rapper.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block