Perez Hilton Warns Britney "the call is coming from inside the house" regarding the TMZ stories about needing a new conservatorship

He says her business manager (Michael Kane), her assistant and or bodyguards are all colluding to control her money again.

He says "I don't believe we should force her to get better if she doesn't want to. Most people with addiction or mental health issues are not in conservatorships. The only reason we should put Britney in one is because of all her money? The sad part about all of it is if Britney continues down the path she is on she will be dead. I still don't think she should be put in a conservatorship. "

Posted (edited)

Well... wendy-williams-shade.gif  I believe this. "He says her business manager (Michael Kane), her assistant and or bodyguards are all colluding to control her money again." the added nonsense about dr**s is trash.

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

He says her business manager (Michael Kane), her assistant and or bodyguards are all colluding to control her money again.

He says "I don't believe we should force her to get better if she doesn't want to. Most people with addiction or mental health issues are not in conservatorships. The only reason we should put Britney in one is because of all her money? The sad part about all of it is if Britney continues down the path she is on she will be dead. I still don't think she should be put in a conservatorship. "

getting fugly´er each time i see him (which is only here)

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

getting fugly´er each time i see him (which is only here)

Perez has always had an incredibly ugly heart, and the decades of mean girl attitude he has inflicted on the world show on every inch of his miserable being!

If there is a God, I hope he keeps this one hanging for a few thousand years before forgiving him.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

I already blocked this clown.

Brinny girl protect yourself - the predators are out in full force. Hire a social media manager and ‘be weary of others, the ones closest to you’.

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Why are we even talking about Britney at all? We freed her. Isn't that all we wanted. This site should now shut down. She is over music. Our obsession with her isn't healthy for us. Or for her to probably be reading the comments on this site 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

He’s trash. He looks more on dr**s than Britney does. Like Lola said, Britney doesn’t have the appearance of a dr*g addict.

She actually regressed back in physical age where her face looks more relaxed and she doesn’t look scared or stressed out to high heaven like she did during the con. She looks younger than she’s ever looked in a long time. If she was a dr*g addict, she wouldn’t look like how she looks now. There’s also life in her eyes that she didn’t have either during the con.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.