#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I can't believe Sam is being redeemed when he is an extreme manipulator and expert liar. This man preys on the weak. He preyed on Britney. And many other celebs that were at a low point. Yet, you have people in this thread defending him. I cannot believe my eyes. 

This thread claims to want the best for Britney but it has a real selective memory. He did very bad things to Britney and is a very bad man.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Ok, so as of now I can't see none of the previous nineteen posts I've made on the r/freebritney subreddit with the only posts available on the main page being four new posts I just recently added after this incident took place and two previous posts made by u/donutshoot one of them being personally pinned by me and the other only having two upvotes and zero comments

Don't know if @Aang managed to do something already but I am going to try contacting the Reddit Support Team and once I get that done I will start redacting what I think it's going to be the biggest post on the subreddit regarding Lou M. Taylor and how Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group connects to the Mercy Ministries in which I will add all the previous information which was recently discovered here by members like @Meaner03 and @Applejack while I will also try to add new sources which would potentially verify this story as they come from creditable publications I am not sure how long this is going to take me as I want it to be as complete as possible but I just wanted to say that we really can't back down now, we've already picked behind the curtain and we can't no longer live our lives normally. We are currently making pop music history right now and the best thing is that we have just begun having our fun ;)

If there is anything i can do to help, you just let me know ;)

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Ok I can take the fight comments, the invasive tweets, the paranoia, the hate towards her family, :schoolingtime:but bashing Britney Jean on this thread? Please go away and see Jesus :lemmetellu:

I was wondering where you were. We were almost 5 posts into a Britney Jean discussion and still there were no singns of PokemonSpears. I was honestly worried:woopsie:

Take out Ear Ache and It Should Be Deleted and I stan your taste:werk:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

I can't believe Sam is being redeemed when he is an extreme manipulator and expert liar. This man preys on the weak. He preyed on Britney. And many other celebs that were at a low point. Yet, you have people in this thread defending him. I cannot believe my eyes. 

This thread claims to want the best for Britney but it has a real selective memory. He did very bad things to Britney and is a very bad man.

For the last time Sam is a source not a friend. Just because we are speaking to him doesnt mean we are defending him 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Shrekney said:

Yeah I teared up seeing them invalidate her wishes like that.. it’s extremely f**ked up. Britney wanted a husband, happy marriage and family. And here they are completely ******** all over her hopeful fantasy. I really hope the constant invalidation didn’t make her question if there’s something wrong with her.. :decisions: ****.. it’s too much for me. :crying3:

There is is no greater evil than making someone feel like they’re less than what they’re worth. It feels f**king horrible when you pour your heart and soul out to someone or share something extremely personal and they ignore it, laugh about it, or worst, shame you for it. It’s also a big issue seeking validation everywhere. If you can’t learn to validate yourself you’re f**ked in life. If you do, you basically have the keys to the universe.

To think Britney isn’t just a prisoner in regards to her basic human rights being stripped away so other can make money off her. But she probably wasn’t allowed to even express herself. :crying2: and if she did, they’d just do what they did in FTR and laugh in her face. :meltdown:

I cant wait till these f**kers are out of the job and start working at Waffle House. :evilpatrick: And that’s if they don’t get jail time. :evilpatrick:

TBH for me even watching old Prime-ney clips is now giving me a depressed feeling, and usually they put a smile on my face :(  I feel really angry about a lot of it, they robbed us of seeing what her real musicality was like, when she wanted to take control for herself and on a MUCH more important note they're robbing her of her freedom and what her life should have been (want to be clear the music stuff is absolutely not important at all compared to her freedom and autonomy but it does still annoy me because I would have LOVED to see what Britney herself would have done career wise if she had control). The whole sordid affair is putting a damper onto my childhood memories and making me sad, such an evil business. I'm watching Lou Pearlman boy band con, and he was bad but at least none of those guys got put into this awful situation like Britney has been since the c-ship started. If this is all true what we suspect are her family the worse showbiz family ever?! Worse than Joe Jackson? It beggars belief and leaves me feeling a bit sick. 

• Like 2

He alerted the paps where she was:

Some smoke pot. Felix, the team captain for X17, the paparazzi agency with the closest ties to Britney, occasionally looks down at his phone to find a text message from Sam Lutfi, Spears’s confidant and de facto manager since last summer. Felix reads aloud: “She is inside.”

Which made her risk her life:

Britney drives like a rabbit being chased across a field. Trailed by 15 cars, she signals right, then turns left.  Glides into a left-turn lane, makes a right. On Wilshire Boulevard, slows from 50 miles per hour down to 15, then bangs an illegal U-turn into brake-­screeching traffic. The driver in the lead mutters, “*****.”

Then he’s cut off by a Mercedes SL500 steered by Adnan Ghalib, a daredevil-fearless paparazzo who usually rides at the front of the pack.

He already had 2 restraining orders when he met Brit:

There are at least two other outstanding restraining orders against Lutfi. Documents for both cases demonstrate his violent temper. This third case, however, raises deeper and more chilling questions about Lutfi’s character, and about his relationship with Britney.

Mater manipulator:

Haines says Lutfi wanted to know everything about him—­every secret, every problem—and Haines complied. It seemed that nothing shocked Lutfi, even when Haines, who is straight, told him about some X-rated, homoerotic modeling he had done for a photographer he’d met online.

Evil:

Haines says their relationship was not romantic or ****** but that Lutfi was more jealous than a lover. He could be supportive one day and vicious the next, leaving voicemails tracing extremes from “You’re a worthless motherf**ker” to “I love you, man. I love you to death.” He says that although Lutfi also made some feckless gestures toward an old-fashioned con job—Haines claims Lutfi borrowed about $18,000 that he did not pay back, though Lutfi’s mother finally settled much of the debt—Lutfi reserved most of his energy for emotional blackmail and extortion. “Everybody hates you,” he wrote to Haines, suggesting that Haines should just kill himself: “Seriously, sleeping pills, LOTS of them … ” (Lutfi declined to comment for this story.)

When Haines finally cut the cord, Lutfi humiliated him. He ­e-mailed naked photographs of Haines to his family, friends, colleagues and employer. Then he texted and called incessantly, telling Haines he hoped his sister would be “***** to death,” according to the restraining order. In an e-mail about Haines’s mother (“that Mormon *****”), Lufti wrote, “I hope Satan devours her flesh and bones,” and said he looked forward to the day when he would “piss on [her] burial.”

Such communications moved Haines to seek the restraining order, which also protects his mother from being contacted by Lutfi. A few months later, Haines says that Lutfi called his brother-in-law to say he’d met a celebrity whom he wanted to set Haines up with. Later, Haines saw photographs of Lutfi with Spears in the tabloids. In those pictures, Lutfi was wearing a bodybuilding shirt and baseball cap that he had taken from Haines.

Sam cannot be trusted: https://www.britneyspy.com/2008/01/28/complete-blender-magazine-article-about-britney/

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, ifuseekarianna said:

This has gotten so dark. Isn’t anyone worried this is gonna make things so much worse for B?

I personally worry that their treatment of Britney will not change, but they will just be a lot more covert about it. I worry that they will punish her for OUR actions in whatever sly way they can. It's hard because we all just want her to be happy, safe, and well. She can't reach that place without awareness being raised and people fighting her corner. But then, again, for all we know, this could all be making things worse for her and we'd have no idea. :wontcry:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

He alerted the paps where she was:

Some smoke pot. Felix, the team captain for X17, the paparazzi agency with the closest ties to Britney, occasionally looks down at his phone to find a text message from Sam Lutfi, Spears’s confidant and de facto manager since last summer. Felix reads aloud: “She is inside.”

Which made her risk her life:

Britney drives like a rabbit being chased across a field. Trailed by 15 cars, she signals right, then turns left.  Glides into a left-turn lane, makes a right. On Wilshire Boulevard, slows from 50 miles per hour down to 15, then bangs an illegal U-turn into brake-­screeching traffic. The driver in the lead mutters, “*****.”

Then he’s cut off by a Mercedes SL500 steered by Adnan Ghalib, a daredevil-fearless paparazzo who usually rides at the front of the pack.

He already had 2 restraining orders when he met Brit:

There are at least two other outstanding restraining orders against Lutfi. Documents for both cases demonstrate his violent temper. This third case, however, raises deeper and more chilling questions about Lutfi’s character, and about his relationship with Britney.

Mater manipulator:

Haines says Lutfi wanted to know everything about him—­every secret, every problem—and Haines complied. It seemed that nothing shocked Lutfi, even when Haines, who is straight, told him about some X-rated, homoerotic modeling he had done for a photographer he’d met online.

Evil:

Haines says their relationship was not romantic or ****** but that Lutfi was more jealous than a lover. He could be supportive one day and vicious the next, leaving voicemails tracing extremes from “You’re a worthless motherf**ker” to “I love you, man. I love you to death.” He says that although Lutfi also made some feckless gestures toward an old-fashioned con job—Haines claims Lutfi borrowed about $18,000 that he did not pay back, though Lutfi’s mother finally settled much of the debt—Lutfi reserved most of his energy for emotional blackmail and extortion. “Everybody hates you,” he wrote to Haines, suggesting that Haines should just kill himself: “Seriously, sleeping pills, LOTS of them … ” (Lutfi declined to comment for this story.)

When Haines finally cut the cord, Lutfi humiliated him. He ­e-mailed naked photographs of Haines to his family, friends, colleagues and employer. Then he texted and called incessantly, telling Haines he hoped his sister would be “***** to death,” according to the restraining order. In an e-mail about Haines’s mother (“that Mormon *****”), Lufti wrote, “I hope Satan devours her flesh and bones,” and said he looked forward to the day when he would “piss on [her] burial.”

Such communications moved Haines to seek the restraining order, which also protects his mother from being contacted by Lutfi. A few months later, Haines says that Lutfi called his brother-in-law to say he’d met a celebrity whom he wanted to set Haines up with. Later, Haines saw photographs of Lutfi with Spears in the tabloids. In those pictures, Lutfi was wearing a bodybuilding shirt and baseball cap that he had taken from Haines.

Sam cannot be trusted: https://www.britneyspy.com/2008/01/28/complete-blender-magazine-article-about-britney/

there just screenshots hes reliable for them if there fake let him be.. if not they might help no one likes him hes just the only person giving evidence.. wether its fake or not who knows.

• Like 2