#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, marioh said:

I don't believe him blindly. But he has the tea, he's been with Britney for a year. He knows her personally. This is something we don't have. He's trash but he may be useful, let's not deny that.

"He has tea" that is gross. Sam is a liar and he tried to kill her and ruin her life. You guys are dealing with him for "tea".Wow

13 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

The guy was talking about her it does not matter how much she's "bummed "out by the c-ship, while the girl  with her head down said "I've heard from sources that she has to ask for permission to have her boyfriend sleepover", the other commentator chimed in saying "that's extreme" then the British girl said "especially for a woman in her mid 30s"

I just can't. :wtf:

1 minute ago, falka said:

But She is unique person, what's easy for her, is torture for others and what's not big deal for us, may be problem for her 

Yes but the point is that she’s capable of handling those stresses and all that work including raising 2 children, so how can she not “raise” herself? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I just can't. :wtf:

Every new video that's released the British chick seems more and more disgusted by this, she does not say it. But the guy alluded to an argument they had about the merits of the c-ship. She also confirmed that Britney hates it, has a terrible relationship with her dad and tried to get out several times. I have a feeling that maybe they can't say it out loud, but she's starting to see the light. :airpls:

• Like 2