#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

this is weird right because on sams email the 1st one it says lou keeps sending britney butterflies and that shes obseesed with them... britney posts them all over her instagram.

You, the originator of the leaked emails, pointing out these almost too-cinemaric, unbelievable coincidences just makes me think the emails r fake lol. I mean, I don't, necessarily, but girl... If u did fabricate them, I hope u got a good lawyer.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, marioh said:

I don't deal with him. He may as well die for all I care. But he was in Britney's life long enough to have valuable information on many things. How are you not understanding that? My attitude towards him is: ok, give us info and gtfo. I don't want him involved in this, but it is what it is...

He tried to kill her. Why don't you get that? He is a horrible person that was never any good for Britney. His "tea" is just hot water. It's gross that he is involved at all.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Joey Orfino said:

What do they think they're gonna achieve? They really think profesionnal doctors are gonna tell them which room Britney is, reveal to them why she's there and set a meet & greet in one of the room. I can't with some of them :byebitch:

it's gonna have a Randee backdrop with the words HIPAA on it

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Aang said:

Your reddit account no longer exists? Also dont contact reddit. The posts just had to be approved because the security level settings were on high. I approved them all. I'm pretty sure you can also approve them? Idk you may have to have another mod approve posts made by mods. It should all be fine now. 

What do you mean? My account is just fine I'm checking it as I'm typing this. Thanks for actually kind of sorting that out as I am sure I have to wait until I get the most of the mods privileges as my account is relatively new. With that being said I still don't understand how, most of my older post with at least more than 3 upvotes won't show up over newer posts with barely any traction, I'm not directly blaming you but rather Reddit as it appears the way the page works it's clearly flawed. Overall thanks for your work I gladly appreciate it :)

Just now, CuriousaboutBrit said:

Wow. I cannot believe that in 2019 you guys are trying to redeem Sam Lutfi. Just...wow.

U are quite manipulative yourself, how and when he tried to kill her?
We know that he's bad news, but wannabe murderer? That's heavy accusation U know?

• Like 3