#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, CuriousaboutBrit said:

"Britney Spears was photographed sobbing and sitting barefoot on the pavement outside her Los Angeles home Monday night after an argument with her manager/friend Sam Lutfi, the Daily Mail reported. Spears and Lutfi reportedly exchanged harsh words over her relationship with paparazzo Adnan Ghalib.

Ghalib released his own version of events, claiming: "The truth is that Sam Lutfi started an argument with Britney and the two ended up in a screaming fight. Sam continued to verbally abuse Britney as she sat barefoot on the curb at her Summit home crying, holding her dog London."

Remember this? This is the man that you guys are talking to for "information". But it's what's best for Britney, right?

Sam addressed this in an email...  i am not taking up forvSam but he gave his side of the story and it made sense.  Go read the whole thread, there has been lots of tea over the last 24 hours that paints a picture of what started all of this.  Lou is a snake-like cultleader, Sam is an idiot who somehow knows celebs, lynne and Jamie are both stupidly religious.... its a mess

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Sam addressed this in an email...  i am not taking up forvSam but he gave his side of the story and it made sense.  Go read the whole thread, there has been lots of tea over the last 24 hours that paints a picture of what started all of this.  Lou is a snake-like cultleader, Sam is an idiot who somehow knows celebs, lynne and Jamie are both stupidly religious.... its a mess

Sam is a liar. Why are you believing anything he says?

Ok I get that Britney most likely does have some sort of mental health struggles. My issue is that they forced her to go to a mental rehabilitation center against her will yet she has done 3 world tours, a 4 year residency, judged X-Factor, and released 5 albums since 2007, on top of raising kids. If she’s able to function that well, how is she unfit enough to get sent to a mental facility against her will? Most people without any mental health struggles wouldn’t be able to handle the stress of those things. 

She has shown for years she could be fine without a conservatorship and that she wants out of it. Not to mention, the people that have her in one are financially motivated to keep her in it. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I think they want FFney's comeback, essentially. So y'all better prepare for those obviously scripted teleprompter driven "interviews" with pre-approved questions.

I feel like 2016-ney was less medicated because she was content and they felt they could control her so we good performances... but as soon as Sam A came into the picture, Britney had a reason to rebel because she wants to get married... last year she started fighting for her freedom and all of this happened.  I mean, what if Lou wanted to do something to Jamie if he fights for what Britney wants?  IDK. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

the fact your calling me weak is kinda rude but ok.. im nowhere near the US theres not much he can do to me calm down jesus..

i already know all this like i said I DIDNT SPEAK TO HIM.

You are weak . This whole fanbase is but you he saw something in you (like he saw in Britney and Amanda and Courtney) and that's why he latched onto them and you. It is not your fault that Sam is a disgusting manipulator. However, you know what he has done and are still choosing to believe him says a lot.

3 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Add a religious cult that is brainwashing her into the mix, Jamie Lynn hating the gays, people DRAGGING Sam Lufti for exposing e-mails that expose Britney's team's shady ways and you'll soon see the light :)

EDIT: also Britney's mother frantically liking and disliking comments

ok can u fill me in about jamie lynn hating the gays?

Just now, CuriousaboutBrit said:

again though theres always more to the story for example we know team britney have corrupt judges as brits still under this conservatorship what if they paid people to spread **** about sam like a scapegoat im sorry but its all speculation no one knows what happened as its all media and its never actually been brit herself...:crying2:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

I don't believe him blindly. But he has the tea, he's been with Britney for a year. He knows her personally. This is something we don't have. He's trash but he may be useful, let's not deny that.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dream With In a dream said:

the fact your calling me weak is kinda rude but ok.. im nowhere near the US theres not much he can do to me calm down jesus..

i already know all this like i said I DIDNT SPEAK TO HIM.

I think that the weakness was about his celeb victims , and U are like a trumpet to his melody

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Most people without any mental health struggles wouldn’t be able to handle the stress of those things. 

But She is unique person, what's easy for her, is torture for others and what's not big deal for us, may be problem for her 

1 minute ago, Dream With In a dream said:

again though theres always more to the story for example we know team britney have corrupt judges as brits still under this conservatorship what if they paid people to spread **** about sam like a scapegoat im sorry but its all speculation no one knows what happened as its all media and its never actually been brit herself...:crying2:

Ignore them you did nothing wrong + you clarified yourself.

1 minute ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

You are weak . This whole fanbase is but you he saw something in you (like he saw in Britney and Amanda and Courtney) and that's why he latched onto them and you. It is not your fault that Sam is a disgusting manipulator. However, you know what he has done and are still choosing to believe him says a lot.

i never said i believed him.. i put the screeenshots out there for discussion :mj:

• Like 2