#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

"He has tea" that is gross. Sam is a liar and he tried to kill her and ruin her life. You guys are dealing with him for "tea".Wow

I don't deal with him. He may as well die for all I care. But he was in Britney's life long enough to have valuable information on many things. How are you not understanding that? My attitude towards him is: ok, give us info and gtfo. I don't want him involved in this, but it is what it is...

I think we should keep using the #FreeBritney tag. I don’t get how her team can just block it. Do we not have any gays working for Twitter or who are lawyers? Her fans are literally everywhere. I just feel like #FreeBritney is the one gaining traction.

I’d also like to publicly come out as a stan of if-I’m-dead-I-can’t-sign-your-checks-ney.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Goneforever said:

Every new video that's released the British chick seems more and more disgusted by this, she does not say it. But the guy alluded to an argument they had about the merits of the c-ship. She also confirmed that Britney hates it, has a terrible relationship with her dad and tried to get out several times. I have a feeling that maybe they can't say it out loud, but she's starting to see the light. :airpls:

:umomg:

1 minute ago, stefihilton said:

i am shocked i need a moment

WOW 

this is all making sense in a scary way :imdying:

In the emails Sam leaked, Britney said Lou thought she was "possessed by a gay demon".  I have always heard Britney was under MK Ultra but never possessed until now, but thats why Britney made the "go to the light and see Jesus" video

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Haburo said:

I think we should keep using the #FreeBritney tag. I don’t get how her team can just block it. Do we not have any gays working for Twitter or who are lawyers? Her fans are literally everywhere. I just feel like #FreeBritney is the one gaining traction.

I agree free britney is the whole platform at the moment and any new tag we use is just gonna get banned again. Plus free britney has already gained enough attention that its gone past twitter 

17 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

"Britney Spears was photographed sobbing and sitting barefoot on the pavement outside her Los Angeles home Monday night after an argument with her manager/friend Sam Lutfi, the Daily Mail reported. Spears and Lutfi reportedly exchanged harsh words over her relationship with paparazzo Adnan Ghalib.

Ghalib released his own version of events, claiming: "The truth is that Sam Lutfi started an argument with Britney and the two ended up in a screaming fight. Sam continued to verbally abuse Britney as she sat barefoot on the curb at her Summit home crying, holding her dog London."

Remember this? This is the man that you guys are talking to for "information". But it's what's best for Britney, right?

Could possibly be referring to this, the time space seems to be the exact same https://people.com/celebrity/britneys-mom-charges-sam-lutfi-drugged-my-daughter/

Lynne claims that Britney and Lutfi had an argument earlier in the evening.

“Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a *****, that she cares more about [paparazzo] Adnan [Ghalib], her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids.”

Also this

Lutfi also demanded that Lynne do what he ordered, according to Lynne.

“I’m the one who spends 24/7 with your daughter,” Lynne quoted him as saying. “I sleep in cars outside her house so she can’t leave.” He then allegedly told Lynne: “You people throw everyone under the bus. If you don’t listen to me I’m going to make your name s— in the papers.”

Lynne added that Lutfi “told me that if he weren’t in the house to give Britney her medicine, she would kill herself. Then he said to me, ‘If you try to get rid of me, she’ll be dead and I’ll piss on her grave.”

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, the contradiction between the liked comment and the pic we saw with Lynne and JL's kid is pretty confusing.

There should be no confusing here. They can act like a regular family but Lynn can do whatever online without JL knowing about it. Anthony from Absolute Britney is very close to Fe and Lynn so if he's all in this Free Britney movement, he must know Lynn would support it.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Moonlitescape said:

Guys, cliché or hokey as this sounds, here’s something we can do RIGHT NOW that may bring some relief and channel the energy expended in this thread into something completely good.

Take a minute or two to step away from here, get really quiet, and remember all the things that made you fall in love with  Britney. All the experiences you’ve had growing up through her music, her bubbly, energetic personality, the inspiration of her performances, the creativity, the passion, the fearlessness. Allow yourself to feel the complete joy and excitement of those memories. Thank her for it, and mean it.

Then meditate on the things you wish for her from the sincerest part of yourself. Let it come from your heart. Make it simple, fundamental stuff. “I’d like for Britney to feel happiness right now.” “I’d like her to feel peace, comfort, and relaxation.” “I’d like for Britney to feel strong. I’d like her strength to empower and drive her forward.” I’d like her to feel unafraid.” “My wish for Britney is that the path of least resistance to her heart’s desire opens up.”

Let go of the cynicism, let go of feeling foolish, and just be sincere about the things you wish for her. Don't attach an expectation to it. Let it come from a place of absolute love for another human being.

Britney has so many fans. Imagine if thousands of them took the time to do this over the next few days. That’s a pretty large amount of concentrated energy coming from a place of love, hope, strength, and appreciation.

Getting irate, insulting each other, and rehashing old information is not going to bring about anything new, positive, or constructive. While meditating may sound passive, we shouldn't underestimate our collective power.

Just a thought.

• Like 3
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

BintheMix.jpgBritneyremixv2hr.jpg

:mcorangu:

Imagen relacionada

Monarch Programming is a method of mind control used by numerous organizations for covert purposes. It is a continuation of project MK-ULTRA, a mind-control program developed by the CIA, and tested on the military and civilians. The methods are astonishingly sadistic (its entire purpose is to traumatize the victim)  and the expected results are horrifying: The creation of a mind-controlled slave who can be triggered at anytime to perform any action required by the handler.  While mass media ignores this issue, over 2 million Americans have gone through the horrors of this program.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

"He has tea" that is gross. Sam is a liar and he tried to kill her and ruin her life. You guys are dealing with him for "tea".Wow

I don't deal with him. He may as well die for all I care. But he was in Britney's life long enough to have valuable information on many things. How are you not understanding that? My attitude towards him is: ok, give us info and gtfo. I don't want him involved in this, but it is what it is...

• Like 2